Fertility Network UK
13,877 members โ€ข 22,811 posts

๐Ÿ’ž

It looks like I will most likely be having a c section tomorrow as one of my girls hasnโ€™t grown as much as should of gaining only 1lb and at 4lb 6 isnโ€™t an ideal weight . My other girl has lost some fluid surrounding her. And is weighing 4lb 8 . They are keeping me in hospital tonight for steroid injections and looks like I will be delivering them either tomorrow or the 15th Feb . Xx

50 Replies
oldest โ€ข newest

Sending wishes your way xx

I hope all goes well for you romaluna2015 x

Aww what a sweet and panicky time. I wish you a safe and sound delivery. May the Lord keep you and the girls in sound health. Let's know how it goes.

Good luck.

best wishes to you and your babies xx

Best of luck, hope it all goes to plan....they'll just be little buttons at those weights!xx

Thank you x

I just want to wish you and your girls the very best of luck ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ˜˜ Please let us know how you all get on ASAP xx

Just had a steroid injection to boost my babies lungs xx

1 like

Best of luck , I hope all goes well xx

Awwww lovely. I was thinking of you yesterday. Bless you. Try not to worry your in the right place they'll take care of all three of you my love. Wishing you a safe stress free delivery looking forward to see your update hun. If you want to talk I'm here I had emergency c section with my daughter. Big hugs gorgeous lady

๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

Good luck x

Wishing you so much luck and positive vibes xxxxx

Wow good luck all the best for you and your girls xxx enjoy every moment xxx ๐Ÿ’•

Wishing you lots of luck for a smooth delivery, look forward to hearing of their safe arrival xx

all the very best ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ

Hope all goes well. I had a section 3 weeks ago so feel free to ask any questions xx

Good luck! X

Wishes u safe arrival of d team pink ๐Ÿ˜˜

All the best to you and your girls x

Best of luck for you and soon your new family โค๏ธ

Good luck!! Hope all goes well ๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx

Wishing you so much luck for tomorrow. Hoping all goes smoothly and safely. What a very special Valentineโ€™s Day. Sending you much love xx

Good luck hun.๐Ÿ˜˜

Sophia and Alyssa will be here on Thursday Iโ€™m schedualed for a section on Thursday x

1 like

Hi romaluna2015. Iโ€™m sure all will go well for you and your girls on Thursday. All the staff will take the greatest care of you and your precious cargo. Sending you loads of hugs and xxxxxxโ€™s to give the girls. Thinking of you all. Diane

1 like

Thank so much everyone for your well wishes and support lots of love ๐Ÿ’

1 like

Valentines babies. So sweet! Hope everything goes ok and without too much stress for you x

Hi. My nieces were born 6 weeks early weighing 5lbs 1oz and 4lbs 11oz. They went home the same day and have been fit and healthy since. They are 19 now. Donโ€™t fret about weights too much. With good feeds theyโ€™ll put on weight soon. All the best. xxx

Sending lots of wishes and love to you all xxx

Good luck xxx

Lots of love and luck xx

Good luck my dear. X

Thinking of you. Wishing you all the best for tomorrow.

Xx

Oh itโ€™s all getting very real now ๐Ÿ˜€. Looking forward to hearing of the safe arrival of your two princesses. Good luck! x

Good luck ๐Ÿ’• xx

Praying all goes well for you and the babies.xx

Good luck pleas send us a pic when you feel well. Xxx

Thank you everyone Iโ€™m nervous now. It turns out the fluid around one baby had gone because my amniotic fluid may of been leaking for a few days. So wouldnโ€™t of been safe to deliver a breech baby and a transverse baby naturally so would most likely ended in emergency c section . Iโ€™m glad I mentioned it to the teams . And glad it was noticed on scan yesterday . It all happened quite quick I had a feeling it would be this week but didnโ€™t quite expect it to be Thursday 15th Feb also my brothers birthday : my mother in lawโ€™s birthday and also the day me and my husband got together 6 years ago โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ’ xx

3 likes

Wow that's such a significant date to you all how special. I'm so pleased your in the right place and told them what was going on. Good luck my lovely you'll see your lovely girls very soon can't wait for your update big hugs ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

1 like

Sending love and looking forward to hearing of you meeting your girls at last xx

Good Luck ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ xx

Will be thinking of you xx

Hi romaluna2015. Just hoping all went well for you and your girls are doing well. Not bad weights so keeping everything crossed. Thinking of you all. Diane

I am due to have them tomorrow 15th a little nervous and my bp spiked most of the evening but they now have it under control xx

Good luck for tomorrow! Xxxx

Thank you everyone โ˜บ๏ธ If no emergencies come in I am first x

4 likes

Good luck my love thinking of you. Hope your all doing well ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

How are you? xx

Hello hope you are ok and all went well xxx

Both myself and my little ones are doing great thanks everyone sorry I havenโ€™t been on much . Alyssa is a sickly baby and we had a few issues with her feeding and bringing back some of her feeds. Other than that they are both great . How is everyone? Xx

2 likes

You may also like...