Had blood test and ultrasound today, and my lining is only about 5.6mm. I'm called by hospital today to ask next blood test on 26th, and base on the result, then decide which date to do embryo transfer under nature cycle. But my ovulation is on 16th or 17th of this month. Not sure if this is correct and didn't get chance to talk to doctor. Just like to hear from you if you had similar experience. Thanks!