Fertility Network UK

failed frozen transfer

hi girls.yesterday 26.october was my frozen transfer day.30 minits befor going to clinic.got the call-im really sorry but all your 3 embrios not survive.cancell all cikle again.i planed this time ewerything diferent.got 1 week off from work.now again waiting hou long i cant imagine.becouse im already with ivf 3 years.

anyone knows what hapens next?when can start again.im expecting letter next week from doctor..tnx

13 Replies
oldestnewest

I'm sorry your embryos didn't survive the thawing process.

If you have no more embryos left you will need to repeat the cycle and collect and fertilise new eggs.

They usually waiti for three menstrual cycles before starting new cycles but every clinic is different.

Sorry once again xx

waiting more and more my lining was perfect four transfer and disapointed make me a depression.and yes those was my last embryos.

I'm sorry and I know it's very hard but please stay positive. This IVF journey is not easy. I find that break inbetween cycles helps me regain strength to try again xx

Sorry to hear that, it’s rubbish! You’ll have to do another fresh round. I don’t know whether you’ll need to see consultant again or whether they’ll just put you straight onto nurse consultation appointment but I’m sure your letter will tell you more. I think different clinics like you to wait different numbers of cycles before being able to try again. Hopefully you won’t have to wait too long!

I am so so sorry..this must be heart breaking for you xxx

i know becouse all egg colection was so bad four me,hurts so much.

I don’t know the next steps but just wanted to reply and say I’m sorry for u, thinking of u x

1 like

This is so harsh. Sorry xx

1 like

So sorry to see this. That’s so cruel. Take care of yourself xx

Soooo sorry to hear this but yh I agree most places want you to wait couple cycles 1st I think I waited 3-4 months after my failed one.

1 like

Three bleeds at mine xx

yes i wait 2 month and then start again,but now i think is diferent becouse i was ready but only problem had all my left embrios 3 not survive.today i got letter 10 november apoitment with doctor.

Yay that’s not long till then I hope everything goes well keep your head up XxxxX

You may also like...