Stress levels through the roof !

So after 3 failed transfers this year I thought it couldn't possibly get anymore stressful. However I found a lump in my breast back in the summer. I was reassured it was just hormonal tissue. As it didn't go after treatment I went back to gp, I had the breast clinic last night and now have to have a biopsy on Thursday. I just feel like my life is a living hell at the minute 😥. The consultant reassured me that it's just benign fibroid tissue, but just wants a biopsy to confirm it. So more poking, prodding :( ... I think it may have been down to the fertility drugs causing changes in my breasts. I've also got a fibroid behind my uterus. My mum seems to thinks it just a reaction to the hormones. It's just tipped me over the edge tbh! I can't wait to see the back of 2017 😥

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Aww Hun I’m so sorry thinking of you I’m sure all is fine and the biopsy is as the consultant said just to rule anything out. Take care xx

• I'm sorry to hear you're going through more upset. I hope everything goes ok and it sounds like the consultant is confident everything is ok it's just routine. X

• Oh babe You’ve really been through the mill this year haven’t you. I’m glad to hear they are looking after you though, I am sure you will be fine. Just take it a step at a time and at new year be sure to stick two fingers up to 2017!!! Xxxx

• I’m waiting for biopsy result after having mole removed last week. It’s horrid isn’t it? hope all is ok xxx

You may also like...