New 'ask our Volunteer Counsellor'

Our Counsellors are volunteering their time to provide advice and support. They will deal with your request as soon as they can but meantime please be patient and wait for them to reply. All our services are free, but as we receive no statutory funding, donations help us to continue to run and expand our services including our Support Line. If you would like to make a donation to the charity please click on the link justgiving.com/infertilityn...

To post a question to our counsellors, simply write your post and under 'add topic' tick 'ask our counsellor'.

Last edited by
The ability to reply to this post has been turned off.

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi everyone

I'm Tracey Sainsbuy, a full time fertility counsellor and a member of Fertility Network Uk's Advisory Panel. Prior to becoming a fertility counsellor i worked for Fertility Network UK as their regional organiser and later managing the website and social networks, so am delighted to be here on the 'more effective' forums with HealthUnlocked.

You are welcome to post a message for myself or Deborah Sloan our other volunteer counsellor and we will aim to reply as quickly as possible.

Very warm wishes

Tracey

• I would like to talk to someone about using a sperm donor

• What a wonderful service - thank you in anticipation for your support xxx

• Hello! This is fantastic, thank you for your time and dedication

• I would like to talk to someone about using a sperm donor

• Hi Bpmr

If you would like to contact Diane, who runs our Support Line she would be more than happy to help. She is available Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 10am - 4pm on 0121 323 5025.

Best Wishes

Alison

(Admin)

• How can I get in touch with you?

• Hi Shanks_21

To post a question to our counsellors, simply write your post and under 'add topic' tick 'ask our counsellor'.

Best Wishes

Alison

(admin)

The ability to reply to this post has been turned off.

You may also like...