EC today - disappointing: So, lying at... - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
18,785 members β€’ 29,669 posts

EC today - disappointing

So, lying at home now after EC today - disappointingly they only got 1 egg. Absolutely gutted at that and in a bit of pain today with it. My left ovary was behind my womb so they had to go through the muscle in the womb! I know it only takes 1 egg and we'll find out tomorrow how it get on but so disappointed this morning.

43 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Everything crossed for you x

Thank you x

Everything crossed for you. I had ec yesterday one of my ovaries was also behind my womb and had to push it to the other side, they didn't manage to drain all either. Can only try and stay positive . I got more eggs but as u say fingers crossed it only takes one. X

Fingers crossed for both of us!! X

1 like

Fingers crossed for a lovely embro 🀞 xx

Here's Hoping!! Feeling slightly better now, just need to wait for the call tomorrow xx

2 likes

Fingers crossed you only need this one and it's meant to be xoxo

1 like

Thank you, felt really deflated earlier on but read loads of messages where couples have succeeded with only 1 egg xx

Wishing you lots and lots of luck, πŸ€

It only takes 1 Hun x

Thank you x

Oh I'm so sorry. I had a disappointing EC in my last cycle and just cried on the sofa all day. It does only take one as you say so try to remain positive. Sending you a big hug and lots of luck. xxx

I've not cried all day but I have sat on the sofa watching loads of films!!! Still in a bit of pain from EC so early night tonight x

1 like

Sorry your left feeling disappointed but as others have said you do only need 1. Wishing you lots of luck x

Feeling slightly better now, all our hopes are going into this 1 egg!! X

Fingers crossed for good news tomorrow xx

I currently have everything crossed - going to be a long wait till 9am tomorrow morning x

Everything crossed for you.xx

Thank you x

We will put all the positive thinking into your lone ranger egg x

I like that - lone ranger!!! Made me lol!!! Thank you x

One is better than none and hopefully will be busy fertilising as we speak! 🍳...Keeping everything crossed for you x

Absolutely - 1 is better than 0 but still disappointing - we shall see what tomorrow brings x

I can understand that....how many did they expect to get? Hopefully was one big ripe one! x

Scans showed 4 follicles and bloods suggested possibly 5!! It is hopefully an extra special egg!!! Read lots of forums today with people having success with only 1 egg so we shall keep Hoping!! x

Sending you lots of luck and hoping it's a good egg they have got! X x

Thank you x

Best of Luck to you, I know it must be so disappointing and would have been good to get more but as you say it only takes one. I hope this is the one for you 😘😘😘😘 xx

Thank you! Now the nerve wracking part of waiting for tomorrow's phone call! X

Keeping everything crossed for you! xx

Thank you xx

Fingers and toes crossed for you hunny x x

Thank you xx

1 like

Fingers crossed for you xxx

Thank you xx

πŸ€πŸ€žπŸ»

That's all you need. Just one and it would be worth it.

I'm so sorry you only got 1 egg but I shall keep my fingers crossed for you , make sure you rest xx

I had two eggs collected and only one fertilised, I was so disappointed and thought our chances were over but I'm now 8 weeks pregnant! It really does only take one and sometimes it's to do with quality rather than quantity x

Wow - congratulations to you! I did read a lot of stories yesterday regarding successes with 1 egg but, unfortunately, we aren't one of these stories. Received a call this morning to say that our egg didn't make it through the night. x Hope the rest of your pregnancy continues to go well xx

Please don't be sad, I got pregnant with only one egg from first cycle. It really can happen, sending lots of hope xxx

Hi, unfortunately our lone ranger egg didn't make it through the night so this cycle is now officially over.

Oh dear I am so sorry to hear that xxxx

So sorry to hear it didn't make it. big hugs x

You may also like...