When should AF arrive following ovula... - Fertility Network UK

Fertility Network UK
18,758 members29,613 posts

When should AF arrive following ovulation?

Hi everyone.

This is probably a pointless post and I apologize but I can't share this with friends or family for fear of upsetting them and I know you here understand.

I got an LH surge on 10th July ( cd 12) and 15 days later no sign of a period. My cycle is normally 28 days ( I'm on full flow flow by cd 28 even last month after laparoscopy)

When should I expect AF?

I'm stood on tender hooks waiting for her arrival ( insanely keep telling myself that we did our best this month and there is nothing else we could have done)

Thanks for letting me let off some steam!xoxo

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Oh jess I know that youll just on tenderhooks at the moment I know it's pointless me saying trying and leave it a few more days but I know that your mind will be going into overdrive right now. I Really hope this turns out to be good news for you xxx

1 like

Thank you. I think if AF is coming then I just want to see it now! At least I have my appointment with consultant this Thursday to forward to. All the best to you too xoxo

I know it's just to cruel if af is even just a day late i usully give in and do a pregnancy test and then get annoyed at my self for not waiting a few days xx

Awwwh Jess no advice I'm just sending me love ❤️ Hope Thursday goes okay keep us updated xxxx

1 like

Thanks lovely. 😘Will definitely let you know how I get on xoxo

Still no sign of it- cd 28. I think I'll buy a test today and if it's still not here by tomorrow I'll test. I'm sure buying a test will bring the period on!!! 😣xoxo and I have brought two. 😐

For me, AF is always bang on 14 days after ovulation, which is also when my app predicts by default. Get some cheap tests off amazon to have by you for such moments so you don't have the stress of buying an expensive one from the chemist whilst you're feeling nervous. It reduces the time to build up your hopes (in my experience anyway)... if you have tests handy then you can just get it out of the way and have an answer!

Hi Lizzie my period never arrived and I got a positive pregnancy test today. Early days but super excited!xoxo

1 like

Oh wow congratulations, I have been following your story. So pleased for you. Take care of yourself and little one xx

You may also like...