Hello! new member looking for advice

Hi friends. I am not used to write on forums but I found this one and thought it was an incredible community so I wanted to give it a try. So the thing is that I’ve been TTC for a long time (almost a year now) but without luck; I was diagnosed with polycystic ovary syndrome a few years ago and I am on hormonal treatment now to keep it stable so I don’t know why is so difficult to get pregnant. Has someone been in similar situations that can advice me?

3 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi there will be lots of ladies on here who can understand your situation so you are definately in the right place. TTC is a waiting game for us all on here I'm afraid. I had no fertility issues and it still took me nearly 5 years to conceive in the end to give you an idea. We are all different.

Good luck on your journey x

1 like

Hi kimd123. I just wanted to wish you well with all of this. Having polycystic ovaries can be difficult to treat. However, there are many options to try, so hopefully you will eventually get the right treatment to suit you best. It's a whole waiting game sometimes, but you are being treated, so if this doesn't wok for you, you will be put on a different treatment cycle. Good luck with it all. Diane

1 like

I was put in metaformin 1000 X2 per day this started my periods properly, I also have PCOS / I've have 2 fresh cycles and 1 frozen and finally got a positive last week. Just hoping and praying it's ok now. This forum really helps xxx

You may also like...