BACK UP AND READY TO START FIGHTING🌈

BACK UP AND READY TO START FIGHTING🌈

Morning ladies, hope your all doing well, ❤spent a few days crying my eyes out, had my first wine last night that I havnt had in a while, can't say I missed the headache, seeing my husband so upset these past few days,has made me even more determined, our case goe's for review on Tuesday and a letter will follow,my appointment is made for a week on Tuesday, so will be spending the next week writing down all my questions, and see what our next plan is🌈 A song came into my head yesterday, 🎼 I can see clearly now the rain has gone🎼Here is the rainbow av been praying for🎼 It's Gona be a bright bright sunshining day🎼Round 2 whatever that may be, here we come, not giving up,🌈

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Good for you that's the spirit be a warrior not a worrier..I read that somewhere xxx

• You've got a very good positive attitude there!! Yes get those questions written down to make sure you come away with all the I go you need to know to settle your mind and move forward with a good plan!!xx

• Love it! I saw a quote the other day I loved - 'fall down seven times, stand up eight' - I've adapted it to four and five for the number of cycles! It's fine to fall but eventually you have to get back up and start fighting again. Good luck with the appointment Lesno xxx

• You are definitely a fighter and with that comes success!! Best of luck for follow up xxx

• You are a star! Your fighting spirit is totally commendable 💖

Good luck with your plans to continue, I wish you only the best xx

You may also like...