Feeling heartbroken πŸ’”

Well received the call at 8.30am this morningπŸ’” Our 1 wee fighter fertilised abnormally πŸ’” Feel devastated, but also in my head realistic, with only a 1-2% chance of it working with own eggs, I had to try, I believed it would, just want to be a mum so bad, like all of you, in my head I am like why did we leave it so late, but hand on heart I never ever thought there would be a problem, loads of people have babies in there 40's, can't Thankyou all enough for your support, & I will continue to be on this group willing all of you on with your journeys, wishing you all loads of luck, we have to wait on a letter with a follow up appointment to discuss where we go from here. Keep dreaming🌈 Keep believing 🌈 πŸ€žπŸ™ for you all xx

49 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Aww so sorry to hear that. Big hugs xxx

• β€πŸ’‹

• O no, so so sorry. Was just so so hoping for a little miracle for you.

Well done you for trying. Sometimes you just have to do what you know you have to do, to know you have tried even tho the chances were small.. before moving on to 'what next'.

Thinking of you, hope you have some good support today. So sorry. xxx

• β€πŸ’‹

• Oh Lesno. I remember that feeling so well. With the same chances as you... and neither of my two eggs fertilised. Get that follow up appointment. Big hugs xxx

• β€πŸ’‹ It hurts like hell, think it will be still de is my best option, but shal see what they say, have to gather a lot of info on it xx

• IVF is a heartbreaking struggle in itself. Mixing DE IVF in to it can be soul destroying on top of that at first. You must remember how many of us here have had to face this very journey you may consider. We would be so happy to chat with you.

But whatever journey you take or next steps you decide... we're all here with you xx

• Thankyou so much β€πŸ’‹

• Gutted for you! I am so very sorry that you have had such dreadful news. Tske care of yourself and I am sending hugs xxx

• β€πŸ’‹

• So sorry for your loss. How utterly devastating. Thinking of you and praying for some peace for you. x

• β€πŸ’‹

• I am so sorry to hear this Hun! Big hugs!! 😘

• ❀😘

• Oh Lesno, I'm so sorry! I was really rooting for u!! Don't look for rhyme or reason! I constantly berate myself as me and oh have been together 14 years so think we should've tried sooner but it wasn't right at the time or else we would have!! It's easier for me to see that with more clarity when looking at someone else's situation than my own!!

You can always no you did try and once you've had a bit of time, u can look at what options there are open to you! U sound very strong and determined so I've no doubt you will still achieve your baby dream! I'm coming to realise that dreams can still come true, just maybe not always in they way we initially planned

Big hugs xxxx

• Thankyou so much, the pain on my hubbys face is just unbearable, just hard to no where to go from here, I no that they said de was best option from start, but I wanted to try own first, and I no they are still going to say that, it's just hard getting ur head round it, i no they will give me same outcome again if I want to use own egg, & I don't see any point in going again for same outcome,I will need to gather some info on de, defo wont be uk as waiting list is too long and I don't like the laws here about it, rooting for you πŸ€žπŸ™β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

• Ah bless u, I know doesn't matter how many ways they tell u, it's never easier to hear. Don't think about that right now, just concentrate on the 2 of u.

If u pm your email when u feel ready to think about it, I was sent a really nice article from my co-ordinator about DE.really helped put it in a way that made sense.im sure I still have it saved so I can 4ward to you.

Also the guys on here are great for discussing your worries and fears. I've even found a couple of the girls are local to me so it's good to meet & chat if u can xxx

• Thanks so much , have sent you my email xxβ€πŸ’‹

• Have forwarded the article x

• Do you think you could share the article with me too? Sorry for gate crashing! x

• No problem Hun! I've still got it up.pm your email & I'll forward u the attachment! Hope it's as helpful to u as it was to me xxx

• Im so sorry Lesno3, sending you a big hug!xx

• β€πŸ’‹

• Sorry to read this. It's a very hard journey xx

• β€πŸ’‹

• I'm so sorry sweetie, you must be feeling devastated... your in my thoughts and prayers and I hope you get some peace of mind during your follow up consultation xxxxx 😘😘

• β€πŸ’‹

• Sorry to hear your sad news, take good care of yourself x x x

• β€πŸ’‹

• Sorry to read this hun - take time to decide your next step. Take care of yourself and know that you tried and that's all you can do xxxx

• β€πŸ’‹

• Sorry to hear this, the same happened to me a couple of weeks ago.

Good luck with the next part of your journey xxx

• So sorry for you to, going to phone clinic tomorrow see where we go, although I kinda can guess what they are going to say β€πŸ’‹

• I'm so sorry xxx

• β€πŸ’‹

• So sorry to hear this Lesno3, that's really heartbreaking 😒 Big hugs xx

• β€πŸ’‹

• Aw so so sorry. Praying for peace for you ❀xxx

• β€πŸ’‹

• So sorry to hear this. Xxx

• β€πŸ’‹

• Hugs and kisses

• β€πŸ’‹

• Really sorry to hear this. Thinking of you ❀❀

• β€πŸ’‹

• Hi Honey...

I am so sorry to hear this! I wish you all luck in world in whatever you decide to do next sweetie...take care of yourself lots of hugs and love xxxxxxxxxxxx

• β€πŸ’‹

• So sorry thinking of you! Lots of hugs xxx

• β€πŸ’‹

You may also like...