EC ALL DONE πŸ™Œ

EC ALL DONE πŸ™Œ

Had my egg collection this morning was in theatre for 8.30 am, there was still just the one dominant follicle, which contained an eggπŸ™Œ We had to wait this afternoon on a call to see if once the cells had been cleaned off my egg was good enough for icsi, they never called until 3.30pm I was a nervous wreck, but egg looked good enough, it has had a soft injection with one of hubbys best sperm, and survived the injection process, was tucked bk into its incubator, now keeping everything crossed for the call in morning to see if it fertilises, I wish I could just sit beside it and make sure it's ok lol πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ hope you have all had a lovely dayβ˜€οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

38 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Good luck! Sending all my fertilisation wishes to you! Hope you're relaxing xx

• Yip had a lovely day sitting in the sun,stocking up on the vitamin d, although anxious waiting on the call, hoping it fertilises tonight,can't wait for that call tomorrow, 🀞 Then We get one more update on Friday, all going well day 5 transfer on Monday, hope your taking it easy at work xxπŸ€žπŸ™β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹

• Great news πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

• πŸ€žπŸ™β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹

• That's great, fingers crossed xx

• πŸ€žπŸ™β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹

• Well done you and hubs for contributing the best of both 😘

Hope you relaxing with a nice hot chocolate πŸ«β˜•οΈ

You make me smile with the sitting with your eggy to see if it's ok comment! 😘😘❀️❀️

• πŸ€žπŸ™β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹

• Well done! Hope it all goes well for you xx

• πŸ€žπŸ™β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹

• Good luck. It only takes one πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ x

• Hope so πŸ€žπŸ™β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹

• Lots of wishes :) I cross my fingers xx

• πŸ€žπŸ™β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹ for you to, hoping we get positive calls in the morning πŸ€žπŸ’‹πŸ’‹

• Your eggy knows you're thinking of it! Good luck with sleeping well tonight and I have everything crossed for you for good news tomorrow xxx

• πŸ€žπŸ™β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹

• Praying for your little one to be a strong fighter. x

• πŸ€žπŸ™β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹

• Best of luck! Truly hope it works out!! Xx

• πŸ€žπŸ™β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹

• Everything crossed for a good news call tomoro sweetie xxx

• πŸ€žπŸ™β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹

• Best of luck Lesno3!!☘☘xx

• πŸ€žπŸ™β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹

• Definitely needed this 😞

• Keep believing tiger-cub πŸ€žπŸ™β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹

• Thx my love πŸ˜πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ™

• That's great news! ☘️Xxx

• Keeping everything crossed, πŸ€žπŸ™β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹ good luck with yours tomorrow πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

• Thank you Hun 😊Xx

• Really really well done, and especially for keeping so positive.

On one cycle, I had only 2 eggs collected and both fertilised. Really really hope this little fighter does the same. xx

• That was great you had the 2 fertilise, I am so hoping it does, probably won't sleep tonight,πŸ€žπŸ™β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹

• Fingers crossed hun for good news.xxx

• Thankyou πŸ€žπŸ™β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹

• Good luck! Sending best wishes your way xx

• πŸ€žπŸ™β€πŸŒˆπŸ’‹

• Great news 😊 xx

• Wishing you all the best xxx

You may also like...