3RD SCAN DONE ๐Ÿ™Œ TRIGGER DONE๐Ÿ™Œ EC WEDNESDAY๐ŸŒˆ IT ONLY TAKES ONE RIGHT?

Long day today waiting on the phone to ring, had a 3rd scan today at 9am,and had to wait on blood results coming bk,to determine whither there was an indication of an egg there,as you no I have been on a short flare protocol due to low Amh levels so a slow and easy does it, I only have one large follicle on left ovary, my right ovary is still hiding behind my bowel,and had to wait for bloods, they phone after 5 to say bloods are looking great all set for theatre wed morning, have had my trigger tonight, they say they will have a good look round incase there is another follicle by wed but they are hoping for 1 at least, praying for my lone egg ๐Ÿณ hopefully it's a fighter๐Ÿ™๐Ÿคž๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

18 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • It sure does ๐Ÿ˜Š Good luck ๐Ÿ€ X

• Thankyou ๐Ÿคžโค๐Ÿ’‹

• Good luck and sometimes when they look around they find more ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ€

• hoping they find another, Thankyou ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™โค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’‹

• Good luck Hun I have my fingers crossed for you ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Thanks๐Ÿคž And mine are crossed for you all to good luck to us all ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™โค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’‹

• Sounds good, you never know there may be another. But yes it only takes one ๐Ÿ˜Š already you have a fighter. Fingers crossed, good luck for collection xx โค

• Thankyou xx

• Best of luck xxx

• Thankyou hope your doing ok ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™โค๐Ÿ’‹

• I'm soldiering on xxx

• Nothing else for it hunny, keeping everything crossed for you ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ™โค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’‹

• And u 2 xxx

• Good luck. Will be praying for you x

• Thankyou xx

• Hi honey ..

Massive luck for you I really hope ec all goes well for you xx

• Thankyou, feeling excited but nervous for tomorrow, don't think there will be much sleep tonight, but trying to relax โค๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

• Good luck xx

You may also like...