Bun in the oven!

Bun in the oven!

In complete disbelief and against all of the odds, it's worked. I had a complete meltdown in the middle of the night, sobbing to my husband that I knew it hadn't worked. So I did two tests just to confirm it this morning! Had a lot of groin pain yesterday so contacted the nurses to run it by them, but they weren't too concerned, just advised to monitor it. So I have my 7 week scan 30th May. Another hurdle overcome, another big one at scan day, but overjoyed that my body is capable of making that plastic stick turn positive!

26 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Amazing Reubo, congratulations!!

30th of May that not too long to wait either.

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xx

• Congratulations! x

• What great news, you must be over the moon! I hope you have a safe, healthy and happy few months ahead xx

• What a fabulous word: you are "pregnant " Much love and congrats to you! xx

• Thanks ladies x x x

• Big congratulations! x

• Congrats xx I'm on the same boat as u. Best feeling in the world xx

• Fabulous news. Congratulations. X

• Congratulations xx

• Hi Reubo. Yaaaaay! Lovely news, and you get to meet your little "bean" in a couple of weeks. Hope you come back down to earth soon and absorb the fact that you ARE pregnant! Thinking of you. Diane

• Massive congratulations xxx

• Congratulations!! Very happy for you! This great news gives hope to many of us ;) :) Thanks for sharing it :)

• Congratulations Reubo, great news 😃🎉

• A huge congrats to you .enjoy the lil one .

• Congratulations to you:) x

• Yay! So happy for you! My 7-week scan will be 31 May so we keep being buddies :-)

• Definitely!! x

• Congratulations 🤰

• Congratulations!! Great news xoxo

• Fab news congratulations to you xxx

• Yayyy congratulations!!! Love the digital ones because it's loud and clear haha xx

• Exactly why I did it, I didn't want to be trying to work out if I was or wasn't. It's pretty clear! x

• Congratulations! Xx

• Fab news... Congratulations 🎊. Xxx

• Wonderful news!! Well done xxx

• Congratulations ❤🌈💋

You may also like...