I don't know how to tell my fiancé, I just feel like I have no choice but to have IVF.
We moved to UK from Mallorca because I had surgery and then for IVF, but we've decided that after my next surgery and the IVF we are moving back to Mallorca, if it works or not.
I'm 27, and i feel like the last 3 years of my life have been taken from me, I couldn't work, I couldn't go out, I couldn't do anything and if this next surgery works, I just want to live a little, want to do everything we've missed out on since I got ill.
There's nothing to say the IVF would work, but if it did, then everything would change.
I want a baby, I do, more than anything, I'm just so drained.
We moved here specifically for IVF, neither of us are happy here but we are sticking it out, to go for IVF. Once this is done, we will go private so I just feel I have no choice but to go through with it, it could be our only chance for a few years, because I won't go through it again for a while.