Wait and be patient

Well needed af to start on the 18th!! And low and behold she decides not to show!! Can't believe every month I have cried when she made an appearance, and this month am crying because she didn't, clinic have reassured me the drugs will over ride it anyway , but I would have felt better if I had taken it, got bloods done on Tuesday morning they called in the afternoon to say I am heading in the right direction,but just not quite there yet, have to go bk Tuesday again and hopefully I will be good to go, starting to pannick a little, a mixture of emotions, feeling teary one minute fear of failure, and excited the next for success and fulfilling our dream but I guess you all feel the same. I have decided to be positive, I can do this!! I hate rollercoasters but I am getting on this one and seeing it through with my eyes wide open!! No fear!! Good luck to you all whatever stages you are at, 🌈🌈🌈🌈❤💋

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I feel your pain hun! I'm in the same situation 😏

Not often I wish this but I hope AF arrives soon for you and everything else goes perfectly well 😊 xox

• Thankyou, Its a waiting game for everyone, but we are all in it for the one outcome, hoping we are all successful ❤🌈💋

• Bloody af not there when you want it and there when you don't want it😢xxxx

• I'm in a similar boat....waiting to call clinic on day 1 of af so we can start our fet....af decides not to show! 3 days late now grr!...it was bang on time last month when I got my bfn but didn't have the same courtesy this month! xx

• Good luck hope it shows soon xx

You may also like...