Fertility Network UK
15,837 members β€’ 26,119 posts

OTD and the stress continues...

Well today is my OTD and as some of you know I have been testing from 8dpt everyday and all very clear negatives including yesterday's test. But I tested this morning just as routine to let my clinic know my cycle had failed and I got a very, very faint 2nd line so I rang the clinic and they had me in this morning for a blood test (results tomorrow) and have another blood test booked for Wednesday.

Trying to stay positive but trying not to get my hopes up 😬😁😁

45 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Aww I was thinking about you this morning strangely enough button and praying for you. Keeping my fingers crossed for good news tommorow xxx

2 likes

That's wonderful news. It doesn't get easier does it I'm also in tender hooks wish we could fast forward this week xx

Ha ha tell me about it, although not v hopeful if I am honest the line was so so faint xx

Oh man, your head must be all over the place!! Do get a crossed your bloods come back with more reassuring news!xx

1 like

Oh I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you🀞🏻 a faint line is still a positive my friend!!!!! the results should be back between two to three hours so could you call them for the results? Xxxx

I get my results tomorrow. This is a private clinic not in a hospital so they have to send the bloods away to be done x

Oh gosh button what a rollercoaster for you, hopefully if you've had clear negatives until today, it is really a bfp but just needs to get a bit stronger..everyone's body is different so everything crossed for you lovely xxx

1 like

Oh button, I do feel for you and so hope that Wednesday brings you good news. Will be keeping everything crossed for you. X

1 like

All my fingers and toes crossed for you..what torture but hopefully good news tomorrow xx

1 like

Ooo sounds promising, Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you button. Maybe a late implanter. Iv always been the impatient type, I'd of peed on ten sticks today by now lol. Good luck πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—πŸ˜„ Xxx

Ha ha I have a test ready for morning x

1 like

OMG i have everything crossed for you!! xx

2 likes

I am really not convienced it was such a squinter, but she did confirm it's not chemical as all my tests prior to today where very clear negatives x

Oh my... Got everything crossed for you... So do hope that your bloods show good numbers xxxx

1 like

Keeping everything crossed for you!! :) xx

1 like

Everything - and I mean EVERYTHING - crossed for you!!

Must be massively frustrating, but I so hope that it goes in your favour and you get your BFP confirmed tomorrow. Wishing you all the best and try not to go nuts between now and getting your results!! I don't know how you will bear the wait, but here's hoping you are successful xxx

1 like

Button-123 must be a confusing time for you! I really hope the blood test gives you some reassurance that all is well. It is very early days so maybe that's why the test was so faint. Thinking of you and wishing you the best. X

2 likes

Fingers crossed Hun let us know how you get on xx

1 like

Fingers and toes crossed for you Button xx

1 like

Keeping everything crossed for you button, are you planning to do another test in the morning? Xx

Of course lol xx

1 like

Daft question I suppose lol, fingers crossed for you xxx

Fingers crossed for you Button...Look forward to an update tomorrow xx

1 like

Hoping so much you get some good news tomorrow, thinking and crossong my fingers for you xx

1 like

Ahh so stressful! Fingers crossed for tomorrow! πŸ€ xx

1 like

Keeping everything crossed for you 😘 such a wait to get blood results, we get them back in a couple of hours in Oz, it must be killing waiting, thinking of you lots & so hope this possibly means some very exciting news on the horizon Sxx

1 like

Omg omg omg.... see! Keep the positivity! Keep it a little longer just in case Ira needed. Will be thinking of you xx

2 likes

Yah this is positive news, just goes to show you really can't tell until test day for def xx gud luck for results x

1 like

fingers are crossed for you xx

1 like

Keeping everything crossed for you for tomorrow xx

1 like

OMG...spooky after what I told you !! Everything crossed...

I know how you are feeling as we had a very squinty clinic OTD test, whereas early testing with clearblue digital showed as pregnant...

X

1 like

Ha ha I thought of you and our conversation. Not feeling very hopeful as it was so faint but she has ruled out a chemical (which I have had before) as all the tests prior to today where very clear negatives so who knows xx

1 like

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow, fingers crossed for you xxx

1 like

Oooooo I have everything crossed for you! πŸ™πŸ™ xxx

1 like

Fingers crossed its a squinter only to darken up in a few days x

Thinking of you button. Fingers crossed this is your good news!xx

Good luck for tomorrow. Sending positive thoughts x

OMG button I've had no wifi all day and I was thinking about you and your result! I hope it's your time Hun πŸ™ Best of luck for tomoro ❀

Oh Button I've been thinking about you loads. I really hope your line continues to get stronger and your bloods confirm the same. I pray this is your turn πŸ™πŸ™xxx

1 like

Wow πŸ€ Xx

Fingers crossed for u Hun!! Hope it's a good result xxx

Fingers crossed for you x

Keeping it all crossed for you button xx

Omg ! See I told u ! Xxxxx

Button 123 how are you ? Xx

You may also like...