Injection all done!

Hi ladies and gents.

Quick update I had my injection done. I was so scared -I really hate needles! Anyway GP reassured me that it wasn't bad and actually it was fine. I didn't even feel the needle go in! So if anyone has to have an injection in the pelvis please don't worry-it's not at all bad-I'd do it again. Fingers crossed this will stop the pain once and for all.

Good luck to everyone on this journey! May your dreams come true πŸ‘ΆπŸ»πŸŒˆπŸ’

X

16 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi jess1981. Phew! Thank goodness that's over with, and let's hope you get massive relief from it. Might not act immediately, and may feel sore when the local anaesthetic wears off (included in the injection), but I'm sure you will be fine. Have a nice rest now. Diane

• Thank you Diane- I am a little sore but over all not too bad. I asked my GP if I could work this afternoon and he said it would be fine as I've had a few hours to rest and let it work. If does start hurting I'll go home early -i work for the council so they wouldn't want me to work unfit-coz they can be sued! I have the weekend to rest up. Got some easy meals in for hubby to do. πŸ‘πŸ» X

• Hi jess1981. That's good to hear. Just look after you, the Council can look after themselves!! Have a good weekend. Diane

• Good luck jess! Really hope this puts an end to your pain!

• Thank you pana82 for the kind words.

I hope everything is going well with you.

X

• Great news and hopefully you will start to see a difference and be pain free x

• Thank you Button-123.

Brilliant news about your DE egg collection-hope for lots of healthy embryos. X

• Hope you get the relief you want from the pain Jess xx

• Thank you romanluna2015.

I'm sorry it wasn't your time this month-your time will come. I know it's rubbish. Be kind to yourselves. X

• It's ok thank you for your support. 😘 We have become quite good support buddies πŸ€—πŸ˜Š. Always here for you xx

• Thats brilliant that u r okay and all wwent smoothly. I hope so too that this will stop the pain. Best wishes.xxx

• Thanks bibi_16.

Hope you're feeling a bit better today.

X

• Happy to hear it wasn't too bad and let's hope it does the trick and gets rid of the pain!! xoxo

• Thank you Nestin- and I hope you three all are ok.

X

• Good news! I hope it's done the trick!! Take care xxx

• I'm a bit sore but hopefully it's the storm before the calm x thank you for the kind words. Hope you're ok too. X

You may also like...