Coming back home! Biotex in our hearts! XXX(billion!)

We’re coming back home tonight! He, I, little She and Biotex in our hearts!

I just can shout for joy! It has happened! Fortunately I should say that my journey is finally finished.

I will never forget this place and these courteous people who gifted a joy to me.

My husband has arrived back to Kiev early in the morning. I even didn’t expect for such sudden return.

Last evening, I got a call from embassy representative, he said that our documents were done. This meant we could leave from here as soon as possible.

The Plane tickets were ordered by Biotex staff, and we will be transferred to the airport by their driver.

What More Can I Say? I wish you all feel the same!

Last edited by

35 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I think we have a short time today.

It has happened even quicker than I expected. It’s really big but good stress, I feel no fatigue now!

Before this event the time seemed like a glue. My manager said that it was a true happiness to make so many acts during a one day, but she could not delay our decision to fly back home. cuuse she saw our desire to start our renewed life!

Perhaps I have a couple of hours to be on the forum. And I’ll be highly enjoyed to see your letters, and responding to them.

• my congrats dear, you deserve all this. You must be happy, the travel documents have been made very quickly. Sorry, but where are you from?

My biotex journey has just started.

I'm about to fly to Kyiv. I suppose they will find a donor in a month, at least I hope so. I want to make everything possible in order to have a healthy baby.

• Yeah! We all deserve the same! This is an awesome feeling! If I don’t get cranky due to an explosion of emotions I will do my best to be so happy through whole my life!

It was really fast term for documents preparation, but it didn't seem so before today. Perhaps it’s our Luck!

I wish you have only positive outcomes, and experience this feeling at last!

We are from Finland. And where are you from?

Trust the experts and I assume the clinic will help you to become happy! Good luck, dear xxx

• Our family is international. I'm from Germany and my husband is from England. We fell in love many years ago and love each other very much.

I don't know if this is a good idea to go to ukraine. They told I can be there in any time I want, but my donor has to be stimulated more than 10 days. I'm worried a bit.

I want to see her but I know the whole procedure is anonymous.

• I don’t see any reasons to be worried, feel yourself calm, dear. What’s problem?

Is this an impenetrable barrier if you don’t have opportunity to meet with your donor? I don’t understand. We had the similar way, we’ve chosen her and began believing in professionalism of the doctors.

You should have the one aim to go through this to become a mom. And you have this reachable goal.

What does your husband think of this?

• Honestly, he thinks that I'm crazy. My fixed idea overleaped all bounds. Probably you don't know but he is a selfish snob, I don't know why I married him. The great power of love haha

He thinks only about himself and won't waste money on my desires. Thanks God, I'm not his property and have my own space. But any way, I love him and that's all from me.

• Ohh, Hun! I can wish you only be strong beside him, or try to comprehend this mess in your relations.

You are on the tedious path and only what you need is a support. Maybe it’s difficult to me to understand you well, because I had and have full support and care from my favorite man. But I clearly understand you as a woman who craved being a mom. Why does he have such attitude and infantile position?

• It's all because of me. Our love story was perfect. we dreamed about big family. He built a house for me with children's room. But one day it all has fallen down.

We tried many times to become parents. Failed ivfs in a row. Sleepless nights, screaming and tears.

I know he loves me but his love is differ from that we used to read in books. Anyway, his decision is my decision. If he wants me to stay I will stay. I love him much..

• You have to rethink this. That is cool to keep your fine memories, and dig them out while a new trouble comes. But after the birth of your tot you personally will be responsible for this piece of joy! Think better, don’t be tied to your apathetic husband's mood.

• well, my life is only mine. And I'm responsible for it.

The most important thing for me now is to bear a healthy child. And I will do my best to do this. I hope that one day my husband understands the necessity of being a father and a loving husband.

He has a difficult period at work, so from side I can understand him. In general, he is good, he thinks about our future, he makes money, doesn't drink and we are not a battering couple.

• Hoping everything must get better. Sometimes the coldness comes into the relations between man and women. We need to understand that there is no spare space for negative inside our souls.

I wish you have beautiful story after all. Don’t lose control XXX

• thank you very much. It means a lot to me. Hope our journey will be successful.

• Oh hun, that's great!.. That's great you've found the place where you got professional treatment and long-awaited child. Glad for you :) Don't remember if you were posting.. but do you have a baby boy or a girl now? How are you going to call it? And have safe journey back home xx

• Yup, it’s so. Been posting. I have a couple of threads on here. I decided to make notes on forums nearly two weeks before the day of delivery. But posting the next ones I didn’t add the previous links. I suppose just to share my impressions and experience that could be helpful for who wants to go the same way.

We have a dear daughter, Avril.

Thank you very much! Now safety is our prerogative!

• Hello! I’m always happy to hear such news! You should be very happy right now. Your infertility journey is over. Now a new stage is beginning in your life. My husband and I also decided to take part in surrogacy program and we are looking for some clinic. As I see you are very satisfied with you clinic’s result. Can you tell me a little bit more about your clinic? Why you chose this clinic? Did someone recommend it to you or you find it by yourself?

• It would be extremely large story to tell it now!

Living through current events I’m happy not to be at the beginning of the journey again. But thinking of this I remember our doubts and indecision to make our first steps.

I have to scream out the name of this clinic everywhere which gave such a great gift to us. I want to recommend it, but I don’t know your case, your location, anything about U, and I’m not a doctor.

But look! I knew the country where we would go since beginning. We travelled across Ukraine before our treatment. Well. We merely considered the present options and didn’t find anything more appropriate to us.

We took information from different sources: people, family forums, papers.

Biotexcom (name of this institution) performs successful procedures of DE IVF and DE SURROGACY, also procedures with own eggs. You may ask everything, if I’m aware I’ll be glad responding to you

• Great news! I think it’s wonderful that there is exists such clinics like Biotex. They help people to find a new sense of life. You should be thankful to that clinic forever. Wish you to have a pleasant trip to home. I think all your relatives are waiting for you and your baby.

• More than that I can predict that people who love us and wait for our return are preparing a crazy party!

It’s even hard to imagine how many warmth and love we’ll get there!

We’re madly thanking Biotex and everyone who helped us to be so blissful for today!

• It’s marvelously and funny at the same time!!! Dear, I’ve just typed a reply in which I wish you finish your documentation process as soon as it would be allowed. it was your previous post. I’m happy with you.

Share your FB link if you've got it, please

Amazing news, Keep it up!

• Ha-hah! Really funny. I’m forgetting to leave the newpost links under the previous ones. It’s my fail.

Fortunately the single fail for the last time.

No! hah. Can you imagine? I have no profile on Face Book if you actually meant this network. But I swear I’ll sign in.

Thanks!

• No, thank you! I hope you are already in Finland. And have a continuation of good week!

Please, if you come on this page again, give me a link to FB. Thank you. Don’t you want to have a blog?

Many the best wishes from me! Hello to Avril!

• Suppose I’d have no time for blog. Yeah, I’m already in Finland and feeling fine. I’m going to create a profile on FB perhaps today. But 2 years ago I said that I would never do it.

Now I feel necessity to communicate with other people.

There is snow outside, but when we left Ukraine there was no snow and it’s strange to change locations during few hours. Sweet baby feels good, flight didn’t seem hard to her.

Thank you all

• Ooohh God, I’m so happy for your mood and joyous events.

I hope one day my life situation will turn to the light side. Please , send me your FB-link as soon as it’s possible. I’ll be waiting.

did you have a party at the day of return?

I wish you be healthy and happier looking at your growing little girl from day to day! xxx

• I want you to know I have a profile on Facebook. I’ll send the link in private messenger. How I expected this network captures. I lost a half of a day being on my page. Hah. Thanks my fortune my husband was free today and sitting with Avril. I don’t think I will be an often visitor, but you are welcome!

• I don’t understand why you post such a little number of photos with her. She’s amazing and camera loves her very much, you certainly know it well.

You exactly should to share moments more.

Interesting do you have any contacts with your clinic manager?

perhaps it's normal

• Hah, hi! I see. We have a little collision that turns to the quarrel. My husband’s mom askes us not to show and spread our small angel's photos among the Internet. She thinks it can do harm.

Because thousands of people out of all social categories and with different mental disorders will look at her sweet granddaughter! It’s funny but Mom is very pushy.

So how you can see we have posted only few of her photos.

thank you noticed it

• I missed a part of your message. (about manager)

It would be cool to prolong our contact, but we exchanged only few sms since we left Ukraine.

I think it’s explained by her all time business and because I also don’t have any spare time. and even on the forums I write while standing on my feet in motion.

but it's amazing idea to find a time for it.

• Maybe it is because of superstitions and prejudices of old people, I apologize if I said something wrong about your mother in law’s age, I didn’t want to say anything offensive.

But wise people know.

Yup, I’d be glad to have a mail-relation to my manager in case we’d have a good story finished.

• Lovely news hun! It's amazing. Your first journey is winding up and your future one will be sweeter, although it's not the easiest mission. So, how long did it take you after signing a contract? and embassy, is it ok with papers for a baby?

• Hope you're good Minerva!! Do you have your first scan soon now? xoxo

• Thank you, sweethrart! I'm good indeed and feeling my lovely peas are safe and sound. You're right, i have the first scan next Friday, just have no opportunity to do it earlier, although it's 6th week now.

I've seen your update, fab news!!! Twins...!!! Sorry for nausea you have, i can only imagine how uncomfortable this could be. btw, what's with food? strong smells must be really not for you?

• Brilliant, please keep us updated during your pregnancy. I'd love to hear how you're getting on in your next scan! The symptoms come and go for me, nausea can hit from anywhere without a warning but it's all worth it lol 😍😍xoxo

• sure! i can't wait actually. I hope such unpleasant symptoms won't trouble for too long. xxx

• Onnea onnea mahtavia uutisia!! Olen todella onnellinen teidän kaikkien puolesta, huimaava kertomus. Nauttikaa tästä ajasta ja vain kaikkea parasta tulevaisuuteen!! ❤❤❤

• Kiitos paljon! olemme kunnossa xxx Ole iloinen!

I think I’d have less time here that i had before, I’m afraid this page can drown into the silence, but I’m going to create a page on FaceBook.

But even I don’t know what to post there.

You may also like...