Fertility Network UK
14,277 members23,483 posts

Think it's all over 😢

So I had a very little brown blood within some cervical mucus earlier today, I've just been to the loo and more is there. We are 12dp3dt. I know AF is fully coming now I can feel it, we were going to test tomorrow anyway (urine) and also have a blood test booked in... I knew deep down it would be too good to be true 😪😪

26 Replies
oldestnewest

Really sorry to hear this.. keep strong xoxo

1 like

Thank you Hun, it would be too good to be true on the first time! Congratulations on your bfp.xx

1 like

Oh keekee I hope you're wrong and this is just a scare. Sending love for tomorrow x x x

1 like

I wish I was mommabear. We will get there just need a break 1st. I want to enjoy my 30th, and put myself first for once. Then will crack on with our FET.xx

Fingers crossed for you tomorrow x

1 like

Xx

Still hoping for you 🍀

1 like

Unfortunately it's not our time, but thank you for your support.xx

Sorry to hear this truly x

Thank you sweetie. We won't give up. Just need some time to I suppose grieve.x

1 like

Sorry to hear this KeeKee21, I had the same result 2 weeks ago, and tbh I've coped pretty well since. Hope your feeling ok x

Brown is good res can be a warning but still good....

1 like

Xxx

Just got a BFN, kinda knew it was too good to be true. We are glad we got this far. We don't qualify for a free FET as our frozen embryos are not good enough quality so we best start saving. Think it's time for a break first. Thank you all again for your ongoing support.xx

I'm really sorry keekee.hoping for better news next time.rest and take a break .hugs to you

1 like

Thanks Hun, time for a deserved break from this rollercoaster.x

I'm so so sorry KeeKee21 Sending big virtual hugs and love. Take it easy and do whatever you need to do to get through this horrible disappointment xxxx

Thank you Hun, it's so hard to hold back the tears. I became attached to our little embie. Hospital have just told me to stop meds. Hopefully now we are self funded we won't have to wait as long for things to happen in the future, which I found the hardest part. But a bottle of wine and a break for a few months should get me back on track.xx

I feel for you bfn are horrid and the medication makes you feel even worse. Look after yourself xxx

I am so sorry, why things can't work out how we all want. ❤❤❤

Don't lose hope Maria. It does work for some people, we have eggs frozen but they are not the best quality. Given some time we will fund for these to be used in the future. Don't give up!x

1 like

Thank you so much for your kindness xx❤❤❤

Sorry to hear that you've had a BFN. Its a rubbish time for you now, just rest up, take it easy and be kind to yourself!xx

Thanks Hun, it will take some time. We faced many setbacks before and got through them.x

1 like

Really sorry to hear this KeeKee. It is so disappointing - take care of yourself as best you can. xx

Oh KeeKee I'm really sorry to hear this. Wishing you all the best for the future.xx

You may also like...