Fertility Network UK
18,591 members29,252 posts

Clear blue test help

Did test 3 days before period looked negative yesterday so flung in drawer just went to fling out and see light line ? Is it prob just cause left sitting cxx

17 Replies
oldestnewest

ive never known a pregancy test to give a false positive, if i were you i would be doing another one to clarify, but looks like you could be celebrating :-) how exciting. nice to see a positive picture. good luck xxx

1 like

A did some cheap test they were negative . A think this maybe just evaporated line al get some more tests 2moz .xxx

1 like

Get a clear blue that will tell you for sure xxx

Yeh a will get another. Hope ur doing well just read ur page xxx

Yes I'm doing ok thank you lovely, like us all just praying for my bfp at the end of the 2ww lol, when was your test date? Xxx

I would say that's a squinter!!! Do another to confirm xx

Just because never seen line till next to unsure walk try again n few days xx

What does squinter mean lol xx

have you not got a test you can do now? xx

Nope 😧And my partner wants to wait few days xx

oh man sod waiting lol, id be having to do one now as its clearly a line there, why wait a few days? xx

1 like

But doubting it cause was left hours then line appeared , a had cheap ones did yesterday they were negative . Just scared as last positive ended in misscariage xxx

oh bless you, well just because it was left for ages that doesnt mean you were pregnant, that is what happened to me and my partner in 2015 and when going to the doctors they advised we had a chemical pregancy, im keeping everything crossed for you. when was your ET? xxx

Woke up bleeding , so now won't no or was maybe misscariage never no now xx

Oh I'm so sorry to hear this you poor thing!! Sending you a hug hug and I hope your ok xx

1 like

Thank you xxx

Oh Hunni I'm so sorry.

It might not be over yet-i know many women who have had bleeding early pregnancy and have gone onto to have healthy babies. I'm one -I had heavy period like bleeding at 7 weeks with my now 18 year old son! I honestly thought I'd lost the pregnancy. My sister also bled at 5 weeks and like me was told she was having a threatened miscarriage but didn't and my niece is now a lively 3 and half year old!

The other thing is if you transfered 2 embryos one might not have made it hence bleeding.

You may have implanted later hence bleeding.

I would insist on a pregnancy blood test to be done-if worst case scenario you have lost the pregnancy you need to be watched closely by the medics to be safe.

I wish you the very best and I hope you get good news.

❤️

You may also like...