Endometriosis and fatigue

Hi lovely Mommies and Mommies to be :-)

I have stage 4 endometriosis and since last week been unable to wake up when my alarm goes off. I feel totally drained as if I've just come off a night shift and also a bit drained during the day, feel like I need some energy drink to keep going. I do have difficulty sleeping and thought it was just due to the holidays and waking up late but its been happening every day. Has anyone else experienced the same with endometriosis.

4 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hi HopeGP. So sorry to hear that you are feeling so rubbish at the moment. Dare I ask whether you have had a blood test to check whether you might be anaemic or not?? Endometriosis is a common cause of this happening, so do see your GP if you already haven't. Fingers crossed you soon feel stronger again soon. Thinking of you. Diane

• Hi Diane. Thank you so much. I did a test a while back but now that you mentioned it, I will test again. Nothing much has changes since last week, still felt like this today and was once again late for work. I've started taking a whole lot of vitamins from today for both fatigue and to assist with good quality eggs if there is even such a vitamin but trying it all. Will book an appointment with my GP. Take care

• Hi Hope

I have endo and often feel this way at certain times in the month (not just the 'obvious' times) it feels like I'm walking through mud sometimes, my limbs feel heavy & achy and I just feel like I need to sit down all the time 😭

I also struggle to sleep and get comfortable some nights. I really hope you start feeling better xx

• Hi Georgina

So we can relate. I was such an active person and could not sit down for 10 minutes now I often need a rest in-between. Feel old lol.

Not sleeping well doesn't help the situation :-( Feel better soon.

You may also like...