little intoduction

Hello as many people here i want to share my story. what to start with. hmm// so my name is Branka and i'm 40 years old. i was pregnant 3 times and had miscarriages plus the last one was very dangerous for my life that why now i'm without a uterine and feels like a half a woman

my hb insist on anither ways of being parents hard to say what i'm feeeling now

have you any advises

i'll be very grateful

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • feel sorry for you, we are all on the same boat. i faced with similar problem, it's not a time to give up, keep your nose up!!!!!!!

• thank you for great words. I will, definitely will

• I'm so sorry for your losses and hope you are healing ok. Give it some time - I'm going through a miscarriage and although I want to move on maybe I realised I need time to heal first (I'm also 40 so feeling a bit desperate)

• how i understand you, i even could think and see other people, tha's so unfair. why other women can have children after thousand of miscarriages ? ??? And me leaving heathy and active life so deprived of maternal happiness???

will you try in natural way because I'm a bit scared of another fail??

and thank you for support

• Hi, I will prob have to go ivf again as I hadn't had any success without and I have at least one blocked tubes and problems with my ovaries. Good luck looking at surrogacy. I know on fertility friends there are forums about it. X

• fertility friends? hmm i should look onto it but i'm thinking not only about surrogacy

we have one more option it is adoption

• Great! They have some boards about adoption too. Good luck!

• Thak you for good words. I will look for it but frankly speaking I don't want to adopt. Adoption is last step in case we won't have a baby. oh, better to say if we couldn't do it naturally.

You may also like...