Hi ladies looking for some advise please!!!

Hi ladies so s anyone who knowz me knowz i sadly had a miscarriage a few months ago ๐Ÿ˜ข since then i had another period follow up scan done everthingd gone๐Ÿ˜ข and all back to normal..but i was ment to have AF on the 25th of this month and nothin ๐Ÿ™ˆ but nirse said everthing look back to normal and ive already had a normal period since yet this months has not come confused..any advise please x x x

Last edited by

25 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Can't help with advice but I just wanted to say sorry for your loss ๐Ÿ˜ž

• Thanks u babez i really appreciate your message hope ur ok?? Howz ur journey going?? Xx

• I'm scheduled for EC Monday morning. Getting beyond nervous mow. Part of me can't wait for it to be over and the other parts dreading it lol x

• *now

• Hey hun good luck for ur EC hope it all goes well..the part after the EC is the easy part no pain..how many u hopin to have transfered back?? Xx

• I've stated a maximum of two but I'll probably go with the recommended.. I think it depends how many I get left with to freeze. Thank you x

• Hey Emz hope you are doing ok, I know when I've had mc in the past it can take a couple of months for your cycle to go back to normal, so I wouldn't worry too much. I have no idea when mine will turn up as this will be the first one after my mc xx

• I have done fet on my second cycle after and although all normal, it was a long cycle, which is unusual for me as I am usually really consistent. Good luck emz ... I hope things settle soon xxxx

• Hey Datak am the same my cycles always 28 days to the day since i was 7 and a half year old iv had my AF ๐Ÿ™ˆ my last period was the normal 5 days but a little heavy to be expects..hope it all settles how soon...how did ur fet go?? X x x

• Sorry again sprinkless for ur miscarriage babez i feel ur pain u no i do ๐Ÿ˜š i had a period after my miscarriage but this one jhst hasnt shown yet..my miscarriage was all natural no drugs just hope it shows soon so i can get my cycles sorted..how u doing lovely hope ur getting stronger x x

• I'm feeling better and stronger each day thanks Em ๐Ÿ˜˜ still have my moments where I feel down but these are happening less and less. I have my follow up next week as well so giving me something to focus on! Is there any chance you could be pregnant again btw? Just to rule that out? Xx

• Oooh so glad ur feeling stronger..i had myfollow up on the 22nd of this month..u hoping to start ur nxt cycle soon?? Am defo not preg as ive did test yesterday and its negative..u will still have ur moments as i no i still do ..hope ur follow up goes well keep me updated much love

Emz x x x

• Yeah I'm hoping they will let us do it in November... I'd do it sooner but think they will say we have to wait! Will do sweetie speak soon xxx

• Oooh we could be end up 2ww buddies lol as am hoping to have my nxt one around november fingers crossed if ny AF ever settles lol x x x

• Oh, hugs, Sprinkles86. Best wishes. X

• Hi Emz. I had a surgical miscarriage management in march ( such a horrible phrase ) after our mmc. For 3-4 months my periods were a bit random, sometimes shorter, sometimes longer. So please try not to worry too much, it will get back to normal. How you feeling now? It's so hard and a real grieving process. Always here if you need a chat. Xx

• Hi lamb82 am starting 2 feel stronger tho i still cry now and then..my sister just give birth 2 twins so it all hit home again..am over the moon 4 my sister realy over the moon as she was told she'd never have kidz so am more then happy for her..& i no someday my little one will come too..how u feeling now babez?? Were u at with ur journey?? Xx

• Oh that's so hard ...having babies in the family at a time like this ... it's not just the babies and your sister, I know you will love them and be happy for her, it's everyone else too and the way it ripples through families if you know what I mean? Just makes everything stand out in stark contrast. .. I also find it difficult to cope with the sympathy thrown my way by those who know - they can't win! Honestly though I am 28 dayer but after the mc I think you can expect your body a little time to gather itself. My fet seemed to go ok yesterday, public transport was a nightmare and made the day quite stressful .... it's all quite quick really so I'm not sure by brain /emotions have caught up. Take care honey xxx

• Ooooh ur fet was only yesterday Datak so ur in the drive u crazy 2ww lol..Baby dust to u babez cant wait 2 hear u get ur BFP i will be waiting 2 celebrate with u x x

• Thank you sweetie x

• It's always hard when new additions come along. It's not that you aren't happy for them, but it brings up painful emotions, so I think you are doing brilliantly. After 6 months we felt ready to try again and got our BFP. We are 8 weeks and all going well. Look after yourself and when you are ready to start again will give you all the support. Xx

• No am totaly happy for my sis 100%...oooh 8 wks thats great newz ๐Ÿ˜Š am over the moon for u..am hoping 2 start again in november by Gods Grace..hope ur gettin plenty relax time and not over doing it x x x

• Hey Emzlou,

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

When I had my miscarriage my first period took about 6 weeks to come. It was a really heavy and painful period too. After that for a few months my periods could often be late. Sometimes by 3 or 4 days. Just seems to take a while for your cycle to sort itself out properly again. Xxx

• Hi Emzlou25, I had shorter and longer cycles after my m/c.

And hugs and sympathies to you and all the folks here coping with m/c and failed cycles... So nice to read all the support. Xx

• Hey hunnie thank u so much for ur kind message my first one after miscarriage was a short 4 days and then this one only just showed its face 8 days late..just been told the first one was more then likely the last of the blood frm miscarriage so this is classed as my first AF after miscarriage and OMG its so heavey and so painfull ๐Ÿ˜ฆ not as painful as when i had the contraction like pains passing my little angel but God its hurting alot..sorry to hear u also had a miscarriage how u doing?? Were u at in ur journey now hope uv got some good support x x x

You may also like...