Prolactin and oestradial results in

I got results in and they are unable to offer advice ( they just do ultrasound scans and blood tests) and advise me to contact my my clinic/GP.

I don't want to bother my GP unless I have to. They have been very good to me.

My oestradial levels came back as 213 pmol and prolactin came back as 236 mIU/L. On day 3 or 4 of my cycle. If one of the lovely nurses on here can tell me if I need to be concerned over my results that would be amazing. Thank you 😊

4 Replies

• Hi Jess1981, your prolactin levels are ok. Under 500 mIU/L is normal - I only know because I asked - my first lot were a bit raised at 560 but stress and all sorts can affect these. Sorry I cant help with the one but Im sure someone can!x

• Thank you Hun for replying. Nice to know prolactin is ok. I think I should've paid to have my bloods done in s fertility clinic instead! At least it would tell me in layman terms!!!

How are you? X

• Im good thanks Jess! Just waiting on a letter to let me know when I can start my second cycle, should be in the next couple of months so all on hold at the moment! Im sure you will get someone else to answer your other result question!x

• Hi jess198. Sorry for the late reply - was off last week. Both of those results are perfectly fine. Prolaction has a wide reference range 75-490 and the oestradiol should be between 75-440 for the time you had it taken. Hope all is going well for you. Diane

You may also like...