Surrogacy talk

Hello everyone I’m new to this forum. I don’t know why I never visit places like these before

I was born without womb and always knew that I can’t get pregnant and have a baby in natural way

But my mother never gives up on me, she use to tell me that “I was born special and I will have baby in a special way”. I knew about IVF and surrogacy from I was a teenager. When I met my husband I told him about my issue

Surrogacy was our only way to become parents and to be honest we were confident and ready for any kind of scenario

We choose one of the clinics in Ukraine Kiev and went for a first attempt

Girl manager helped us all the way, all the paperwork and connection with our surrogate mother. We didn’t expect so much support. There are not so many countries where surrogacy is legal same as in Ukraine and where so many women want to be a surrogate for other couples

I can keep writing about my surrogacy in Ukraine but I don’t know if anyone will read it

I would like to find friends who have been through surrogacy and want to talk

Loads of love to all

7 Replies

• Hi 123chloedu

Just wanted to say good luck with your journey and I'm sure your mother is right :-)

I don't have a surrogacy story to share but I'm sure you'll find support in the UK from - there is a section on surrogacy, - I have been in contact with them regards my magazine and they were very helpful, and

You also may want to read Jane's blog and you can contact her to.

I hope this helps as I wouldn't like to think that you felt that there was no one else out there. I am always looking for true stories for my readers so if you would like to message me we can 'chat' further if you're interested.

Good luck and best wishes xx

• hello fertmag

I was surprised you want to write my story but I think its amazing idea, I would love to do it. You can email me on

I will wait for your email.

Thank you xx

• We are also looking for clinics which have surrogacy programs. Unfortunately our first pick didn't match our preferences. We went to Ukrainian Biotexcom, but this clinic seemed unprofessional to us. There were too many clients and not enough staff. We had to stay in lines for hours and there was no place to seat. I can say nothing about their doctors, especially after reading so many stories on this forum, but we were disappointed looking how this clinic treats its clients. That's why we are in search again. Unfortunately we didn't find anything yet, but we will keep our search.

• Hi. What do you mean by saying that you are searching for the clinic again? Did you make your decision to not pursue the tx in biotex basing on the amount of people over there? Isn't it like the sign that the clinic is good bacause there are a lot of people? We were there for ivf de tx and I can agree on that there were a lot of people but we were never left alone, our manager was always near us when in clinic. You should have had the appt with the doctor and you didn't like it? When I was there, the dr was really nice to us even though we had to communicate with her through the translator.

there was no problem when we were in Ukraine.. this seems a bit irrational

• I think they did change the clinic just because there were too many people than they thought there would be. Sounds strange to me..

• DeeNR8, I hope you’ll find a right clinic just for you. Please keep posting on how you proceed. I really want to know who offers better service and prices than Biotexcom. No wonder so many people choose them. Waiting is no problem who travels there for a baby. We waited and tried for 8 years and only in this clinic we got the treatment that helped. Now we’re happily parenting our twin baby boys and are grateful to the whole clinic and our doctor Elena. Good luck

• Honey, don't give up! You should fight for your dreams and goals! I had surrogacy in Ukrainian clinic BioTexCom. I'm fully satisfied with the service and their doctors. Also price was affordable for us. We were met by taxi driver and taxi was carrying us across Kiev. Also the clinic provided us with a comfortable accommodation with all needed facilities. We were provided with manager, who was translating for us. The clinic found SM for us in 2 months. They check SM for programs very carefully. The clinic informed us about condition of our baby and SM at least once per month. Now we have our healthy boy and we are planning to go to Ukraine for our second baby. I wish you find good clinic and your dream to have a child will come true very soon!

You may also like...