Fertility Network UK
13,184 members • 21,314 posts

Nk cells blood test done 😃

Hi ladies/gents how is everyone?

Just been to fertility clinic and had my natural killer cell blood test done. One of my many blood tests I'm having done prior appointment! Should have my results next Tuesday. Glad to have this ruled out before commencing any treatment. 😃

Good luck to everyone baby dust to one and all X

12 Replies
oldest • newest

Good luck with the results xx

1 like

Another box ticked. Good Luck x

1 like

Good luck Jess x

1 like

I have just had the Nk biopsy. Fingers crossed for us both. X

2 likes

Hey lamb82 do you have your results back yet? I got mine today and my nk is too high. Mine is 12% ideally it should be below 10%. Consultant has written a letter so I can give this to the clinic that I have been refered and hopefully my consultant will give me some form of treatment X

Hi jess. Yes got ours back and ours is showing in normal range. Our range was under 5% but maybe that's because ours was a biopsy? I was chatting to my doctor and she said might be worth starting aspirin anyway when we get our BFP just in case! Great you got an answer and seems to be very treatable. Do you know what they will put you on? Fingers crossed our sticky BFP are justround the corner! X

Good luck hope u get get answers, also good luck lamb82 sending baby dust to you both 💖 xxxxx

2 likes

Thanks Lynsey86. And all the best for your 6/7 week scan X

1 like

Thank you huni 💖 xxxxx

Thanks! Hope the scan goes well, not long now!😊

Hi jess1981. Well at least that is one of your tests over and done with! You've been through so much,plus you have been a huge support to others on this site,so I really do hope they can get to the bottom of everything this time and get you started on some appropriate treatment. Diane

1 like

Thank you Diana for your kind words. I'd be lost without this site! It's nice to know I'm not the only one going through this. Everyone here is so supportive.Just before our appointment are off on holiday so will feel refreshed! Good things come to those who wait and I'm sure our time will come and our patience will be rewarded X

You may also like...