Confused by pregnancy test 😳

Hi ladies hope everything is good 😊

Today I took a pregnancy test. I saw a very bold pink line near the tip. I quickly checked the instructions and the line I saw was the "test" line and I was shaking as I thought we'd got a positive. Strangely about a minute later the line disappeared and only the control line was showing.

My mum and husband think it was too soon to test. And there must be something there to show that line up but it's not enough hormone to show properly. I am 14 days past ovulation. My cycles are irregular but mostly around 28 days and I'm on day 23 of my cycle. I have no sign of my period coming. I also spotted between 6 to 8 days after ovulation which i hope was implantation bleeding. No bleeding since. In all my years of trying and taking pregnancy tests I've never seen anything like that before 😳 to say I'm confused is an understatement!

Will re test again on Sunday if my period doesn't make an appearance πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Good luck to everyone on this crazy journey. 🌈 πŸ’ž

13 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Wow that sounds very promising. I would definitely wait and try and test nearer to 28 plus days. Fingers crossed for u. I'll wait to here the outcome x

• Thanks loopylou2015 x😊 no signs of af still xπŸ˜ƒ I'll definitely let you how I get on x hope alls well with you 😘

• Wow that sounds encouraging, on my first test a line didn't come up straight away I thought it was negative until I went back to it a good 5 or 10 mins later, even then it was very faint. 7 tests later over the next 3 days it did get stronger X

Everything crossed for you X

• Thank you button-123 😊 so far no sign of af πŸ˜ƒ reassuring I'm not the only one to have issues with tests x will test sunday if the witch dosent get me πŸ™. Hope you're ok and the bleeding has calmed down 😘

• Aw I have everything crossed for you πŸ™πŸΌ I feel better after today just can't wait for my latest blood results tomorrow then hopefully I will get an idea what's going on xx

• πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½

• Thank you tam tam 😊 hope I make it to sunday without coming on πŸ™ hope the pregnancy is going well 😘

• Have you done any more tests?

• How are you feeling now? No I haven't Hun xthink it is too soon x still no sign of the period and I'm now 15 days past ovulation x I'll test sunday x as that'll be 4 weeks since my last period x unless the witch gets me 😳 x by the way this is the first month i started using baby aspirin x I put myself on it as it helps conception and can help prevent early losses x 😘

• Hope you get good news jess

• Thanks nellynel for the lovely reply. x still no sign of period x now 17 days past ovulation x not that I'm counting lol πŸ˜‚ x hope you and your baby are ok x he must turning into a little person now x 🌈

• So af got me today 😒 x 18 days past ovilation x wth x af doesn't play by rules x I have no words x heartbroken x feel like giving up abc accepting it'll never happen x Its too much x wishing you all the best of luck x but I might stay off here for a bit x till it's less raw x it's so crap what we have to go through to have something most find easy x and they don't realize just how lucky they are x goodbye

• Aw Jess I was really hoping this was your time. Big hugs I know how you feel πŸ’—πŸ’—

You may also like...