Hello, dear all! We'll highly appreciate any point of view or advice.
Currently we're looking on de ivf programs offered by Biotexcom in Ukraine. (Other ones were suggested by ISIDA which is in Kiev too, but the first one seems closer for some reasons for us). So we've got this info. Please share what you think.
- 1 attempt - ECONOMY - 4900 euro in 1 installment after you sign the contract. In case selective reduction is needed we will be charged 1000 euro additionally.
- 2 attempts - DOUBLE - 6900 euro in 2 equal installments. Selective reduction is covered by the package price.
- 5 attempts - GUARANTEED SUCCESS - 9900 euro in 2 equal installments. In case of 5 negatives they refund the money paid. Selective reduction is covered by the package price as well.
Option#3 sounds really great, doesn't it?
Besides every package covers:
1. Medical treatment (It goes like they're working according to the leading treatment plans. Proved being efficient, and that allows them not to have age limit for egg donation programs).
2. Egg donor fee (donor base contains more than 300 young (not older than 27) with proven fertility). Every donor has at least one healthy child of her own.
3. Medications needed.
4. Services of the manager in charge of the program.
5. Accommodation, meals, transportations.
Thanks a lot, lovelies xxx