We're due to see our specialist on Nov for hysteroscopy results. Surgeon told me he saw nothing unusual and is advising our specialist that we start treatment straight away, obviously biopsy results pending. I don't think we will be able to though as I doubt we'll get nurse appt for drugs before my next cycle, and then of course December Christmas shut down of many clinics, will get in the way of my following cycle, so I'm expecting them to say next year sadly 😢
My question is this, if they decide frozen is the best option this time, how quickly after collection did you go ahead with your transfer, and is it still mid cycle the transfer is done?
Hope you're all doing well xxx