Back to square one πŸ˜”

Hi ladies. Hope everyone is ok πŸ’—

Having a bad time of it πŸ˜” Last weekend my dog was so unwell (pyometra)and nearly died, luckily vet managed to save her and she's doing amazingly well so grateful πŸ•πŸ˜

Now been given the run around by hospital πŸ˜”Customer services said follow up appointment was needed and didn't hear anything like I was meant to. So I chased it up a week later ,and the medical secretary was unsure I even needed an follow up(which I had to agree with her seemed pointless) And was meant to call back of course she didn't! Never do call back😑

Anyway I started bleeding again in

between my periods yesterday πŸ˜” So much for it being resolved πŸ˜” I contacted the hospital to tell them and took my details and is going to report it to the medical secretary/ consultant on Monday ,and hopefully I'll get a follow up. And they will actually bother to phone me,honestly girls it feels never ending! Sorry to rant πŸ˜”

Baby dust to all πŸ‘πŸ€πŸΌπŸ’—

10 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hugs Jess, keep swimming!!! x

• Thanks weemrsh we will get there πŸ‘ x x x

• How annoying for you. I'm glad your pup is on the mend though- one of our cats went missing a week before we were due to start our IVF cycle and I honestly felt like I couldn't cope with the IVF on top of worrying about him, thankfully he reappeared 3 days later- they were a long 3 days though. I hope you get a follow up call on Monday. Xxx

• Thanks for the kind words kernship 😊

Animals are so much part of the family, as I call them my furry babies πŸ˜†. It really does upset you if anything happens to them 😒

Will update you monday fingers crossed πŸ™Hope the pregnancy is going really well πŸ’— x x x

• This must be really frustrating Jess. Especially after you were all geared up for the op to resolve it and were told it had disappeared! Hopefully you receive a call on Monday and things move forward quickly.

Good luck! x

• Thanks for the words of support hopeful1982 😊

It is as next month we wanted to try again! Will keep you posted πŸ‘

I hope the pregnancy is going well πŸ’— x x x

• Thanks Jess.

Glad to hear all is well with your dog too x

• This journey....

Hopefully they get back toy you 😘

• Thanks Tamtam ❀️Sorry to hear things haven't been easy for you such a journey isn't it? Good luck with the NK test and any other tests you are doing πŸ€ And I hope they help make the next IVF cycle work fingers crossed for you πŸ’— x x x

• Well ladies an update.

Was quite shocked to hear from hospital!!! 😳I have received a call from the nurse I spoke to Saturday , and they are arranging a further appointment πŸ‘ I really hope that the gynae I'm seeing will get to the bottom of this πŸ™

You may also like...