Update on surgery ❀️

Hi ladies 😊

Hope everyone is ok πŸ’“

Blimey I've been very busy recently and big apologies to those I haven't replied back to some of the lovely responses πŸ‘ Lots of positive changes I'm making in my life πŸ˜ƒ

Anyway just to wanted to share my happy news (makes a wonderful change!). Yesterday I received my paperwork for my hysteroscopic resection for the 27th July.. Suddenly feels very real!!! Can't believe it's actually happening!!!

Good luck to everyone else trying πŸ™πŸ’πŸΌ X

10 Replies

oldest β€’ newest
  • Hooray!

Hope it all goes well and wish you a quick recovery afterwards.

πŸ˜€

• That's brilliant news!! 27th will be just round the corner! Hope everything goes swimmingly and that you have a speedy recovery xxx

• Hi Jess1981,

That's fab news! Glad you've been managing to keep busy whilst you wait. Good luck for the procedure πŸ€ Let us know how you get on x

• Jess thats fab news hon so pleased will be thinking of u on that date. I am in my first cycle of clomid and have been getting hot flushes etc and first time ever ovulation test picked up lh surge. Fingers crossed xx

• Fab news..the next hurdle is nearly completed :-)

• That's great news!!! Good luck with the surgery and speedy recovery.xxx

• Hi Jess1981. Just adding my best wishes too. Diane

• Thanks ladies for all the kind words and support, it has meant so much to me😊

Just to let you all know today I had to officially book in for my operation on Monday. I'm checking in at reception at 9.45 ,and I hope all will go well, and I'll be home by tea time πŸ˜€ Will keep you all updated.❀️

Baby dust to you all πŸ€ X

• Best of luck for next week Jess!! Onwards and upwards after that πŸ’– xx

• Best of luck tomorrow Jess. So pleased your op is finally here and you can crack on to the next stage xxx

You may also like...