Fertility Network UK

Update on surgery ❤️

Hi ladies 😊

Hope everyone is ok 💓

Blimey I've been very busy recently and big apologies to those I haven't replied back to some of the lovely responses 👍 Lots of positive changes I'm making in my life 😃

Anyway just to wanted to share my happy news (makes a wonderful change!). Yesterday I received my paperwork for my hysteroscopic resection for the 27th July.. Suddenly feels very real!!! Can't believe it's actually happening!!!

Good luck to everyone else trying 🙏💝🍼 X

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Hooray!

Hope it all goes well and wish you a quick recovery afterwards.

😀

That's brilliant news!! 27th will be just round the corner! Hope everything goes swimmingly and that you have a speedy recovery xxx

Hi Jess1981,

That's fab news! Glad you've been managing to keep busy whilst you wait. Good luck for the procedure 🍀 Let us know how you get on x

Jess thats fab news hon so pleased will be thinking of u on that date. I am in my first cycle of clomid and have been getting hot flushes etc and first time ever ovulation test picked up lh surge. Fingers crossed xx

Fab news..the next hurdle is nearly completed :-)

That's great news!!! Good luck with the surgery and speedy recovery.xxx

Hi Jess1981. Just adding my best wishes too. Diane

Thanks ladies for all the kind words and support, it has meant so much to me😊

Just to let you all know today I had to officially book in for my operation on Monday. I'm checking in at reception at 9.45 ,and I hope all will go well, and I'll be home by tea time 😀 Will keep you all updated.❤️

Baby dust to you all 🍀 X

Best of luck for next week Jess!! Onwards and upwards after that 💖 xx

1 like

Best of luck tomorrow Jess. So pleased your op is finally here and you can crack on to the next stage xxx

1 like

You may also like...