Fertility Network UK
13,884 members22,828 posts

Screening blood tests done for hubby

Hi ladies.

Just an quick update husband has had his screening blood tests done at our doctors surgery this morning in preparation for our ivf treatment.. Should receive his results by this Thursday and send em off to my clinic .. Eek really excited now..can't wait !!!!

Good luck to everyone ttc on here :)

Xxxxxx

19 Replies
oldestnewest

Gd luck xx

Thank you x

when is your next apt?

I'm not sure.. Soon I hope!!! X

Good luck. Your ivf treatment will be here before you know it xx

Thank you Maisy :) x

Exciting stuff!!!! Let us know when you're up!!!! X

Thank you hopefuljo.. :) will def keep you posted with everything :)

How's everything going your end? Good I hope..

X

Just waiting for AF!!! 9 days late, then I can start on my 2nd injections. It seems to be taking forever!!! I'm sure it'll arrive soon!!! X keep me updated XXX

Typical waiting for af..never here when you want her..always there if you don't!!!

Hope your period arrives soon so you that you can progress to the next stage :) how exciting :D

Will def kept you posted..things are moving in the right direction now..

Let me no how you get on.. Xxxxx

Great news. Finally moving forward. I'll keep everything crossed for a successful outcome. You've waited long enough and you deserve it big time xx

Thank you so much hope23..will def let u no how I get on :)

Hope the pregnancy is going well and you're enjoying it :)

X

Ah jess. I only private messaged a few people cos didn't want to bring everyone down with my sad news. I've miscarried at 6 weeks. Started bleeding last Friday and had scan at the early pregnancy unit yesterday, and they couldn't detect the sac at all. I've lost so much blood and other nasty bits over the weekend I kind of knew myself really. Obviously devastated, but I'm in so much pain presently I can't focus on much

Xx

I'm really sorry to hear that :( can't believe I said that..sorry..

I was so happy for you when it worked.. I bet you are I don't know what to say but how sad I am to hear that.. I hope in time you feel better.. And the clinic at least find out why it happened..and can do something different next time to make sure it dosent happen again.. Once your feeling stronger and ready to have another go.. Sending lots of love and hugs your way..

Take care of yourselves.. If you need to talk Pm me anytime..

Xxxxx

It's ok don't worry! You weren't to know what had happened. The clinic or hospital don't know why it happened. No one ever does. There could be so many reasons why. I'm old, although had a nice young donor egg! I have severe endometriosis. But the doctor said yesterday that's the issue with IVF sometimes it takes loads of attempts. I thought Blimey I won't be able to afford loads of attempts. We will have another go in a while anyway and desperately hope it works next time

Thanks yr kind words xx

So sorry Hons X thinking of you XXXXX

I wish you best of luck Jess, I hope everything goes well for your and your hubby, we are so happy here to read some good news so will be looking forward to your next post. Take care its not much to go before you are on the 2ww xxx

Good luck! X

Thank you Jacquematon..

Good luck with whatever treatment you're going through..

Xxx c

You may also like...