epilepsy: Hi Everyone I'm new I was... - Epilepsy South Af...

Epilepsy South Africa
563 members199 posts

epilepsy

Hi Everyone I'm new

I was born with epilepsy. I'm staying in South Africa and i wanna start epilepsy campaign at Evaton.

Where im staying people are so misinformed and they tell hilarious stories about epilepsy, i tried contacting epilepsySA but im not getting through can someone please help, i have huge fantastic ideas that id love to share with the world.

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Hi Boitumelo. Educating the society about Epilepsy is such a great idea. I'm more than willing to be a part of initiatives aimed at achieving this (education people on epilepsy).

can we talk please you can email me @ MillicentDimo92@gmail.com or call me at 0817563748

Awesome

lol just gave you incorrect numbers eish its 0817569748 im sorry

*smiles* I understand. I just dropped you an email now.

Good morning, I'm so sorry that you have been struggling to reach Epilepsy SA. The contact number for our Gauteng Branch is (011) 811-1590. However, I have asked Sandra Pohl (Assistant Director) to contact you.

thank you i can be contacted at 0817569748 or emailed @ MillicentDimo92@gmail.com

Thats a good idea can I please join in if you don't mind. My number is 0763668753

1 like

you can email nor contact me @0817569748 MillicentDimo92@gmail.com

Hi Boitumelo my name is Mnyamezeli I stay at Sebokeng and I would love to be part of that please

1 like

You may also like...