Hi all, I was wondering if anyone can give me advice on I'm currently 40 weeks pregnant, Epileptic (taking tegretol (Carbamezapine) and waiting for the arrival of my baby. Thankfully after many many scans the baby seems to be all Okay and I have remained seizure free throughout pregnancy.
I am now 40weeks pregnant and no sign of baby yet - the consultant is Happy for me to have a normal spontaneous vaginal birth - however we never spoke about going overdue - is this somethings that was assessed with your consultant within pregnancy?
I'm booked in for a sweep at 40+6. Are there any risks with going too long after due date especially for epileptics?
Be good to hear any experiences.