Does anyone experience spotting or breakthrough bleeding not just before periods but any time of the month?is spotting associated with endo?

I experience spotting or breakthroughs any time of the month. I have got endometriomas. I am on zoladex but have these spotting in months. My doctor says it is endometriosis. Can anyone please let me know if you experience the same.

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi, when I had my first course of six Prostap injections ( which are similar) I regularly spotted at any time if the month. There was no pain or anything though. Hope this helps

• Thanks, this is my second injection...yet spotting and sometimes bleeding. Did you have spotting on all injection in course of six injection.

• Can't remember exactly as its ten years ago now but I seem to think it lasted for about four months. It was worth it as after that I was well for a few years. Two years ago I had Prostap again along with Mirena coil and the bleeding was awful and I needed Noristerone to stop it. I'm not sure whether the Prostap or coil were to blame that time! When it did settle after about two months I was able to stop the Noristerone and just had light periods while on the Prostap.

• I too have bleeding on zoladex....on my second injection. The bleeding is not too heavy. I think prostate and zoladex are the same and I've heard you can have bleeding on it.

You may also like...