Adding to the idea from a previous post about a public information advert I would add a list of things NOT to say to someone with endo:
1. Smile, it might never happen -moron I work with has 'up' days where he sings in my face 'smile and the whole world smiles with you'
2. I had a friend that had endo, she had a baby and was cured -who is this mystical 'friend' that I might meet her and learn of her dark magic
3. So endo, it's just bad period pain right?- no no no no no!
4. The only cure is hysterectomy- my first follow-up appointment after my diagnosis a junior Dr said this to me
5. Well at least it's not cancer- yes I know, but when you're in agonising pain (as I was before I was diagnosed) day after day after day, and your quality of life is zilch, this statement doesn't give much comfort
6. I wish I could afford to work part-time- had this AGAIN yesterday
Will prob add some more when I'm not so dog-tired. Feel free to add your own
50mg ami, cerezette, loratadine (for allergies)