Endometriosis UK
36,747 members32,490 posts

Hello Guys, I'm 29 and have just been diagnosed with Endo! :(. I am currently trying to study full time as an Occupational Therapist.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to complete a questionnaire or give me info on your condition. I think an Occupational Therapist like myself may be able to support, educate and facilitate independent living with assistance. If anyone is willing to support me with my studies then please get in contact.

Thank you

Dee

22 Replies
oldestnewest

Hey Deedee.

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. If I am able to assist you with your studies, then I would be happy to do so. Just let me know what you need me to do...

Thanks,

Emily x

Uni is getting me through my diagnosis...Please to meet you Emily, Thank you for your assistance,it is greatly appreciated!. My research enquiry module runs from now till April next year. I am just bringing in all the relevant info so I may need to get back to you with further info. Would that be ok?.

Donna (DeeDee)

Hi Donna,

Of course - happy to help whenever you need me.

Xxx

THANK YOU XXXX

Hi Dee,

More than happy to assist. :)

Toral x x

Super! THANK YOU xx

Hello!

Happy to help in anyway! :)

Kay x

THANK YOU xx

Hi DeeDee, I'd be happy to help. Anything that raises awareness has to be a good thing!

Happy to help too! Xx

THANK YOU XX

is there a link to the questionnaire?x

No not yet!. I am meeting with my Educator/Mentor to review my evidence and case, so fingers crossed it. Will let you know when I am in need of you guys. :) xx

Hi, don't actually have diagnosis yet but am trying hard to get gynae to listen to me. If it fits in with your research - happy to help.

Good luck :) I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Thank you for offering to volunteer,that would be a great help :) xx

willing to help also :) x

Brill!!, THANK YOU XXXX

The same as shorty123, not diagnosed, with an incompetent gynae, but willing to help if needed. x

Good luck with getting help!!. Persevere!! Try going back to your doctor and requesting second opinion or new referal to hospital of your choice.

Thank you for offering to help, it's much appreciated. :) xx

diagnosed and willing to help to : )

Thank you soooo much! :) xx

Hi Dee,

Diagnosed and willing to help also, just let me know what is needed

You may also like...