Please tell me about the endometriosis centre in Truro?!

I had a lap in may and treatment but am still getting pain. The gp is doing me another referral, but I would like to try and go to Truro as I don't want to go back to the hospital where I had my lap.

Please tell me the are nice there?! And that they actually know about endo? Just seen a locum GP who was "confused" by me getting pain in my leg as part of my endo symptoms....

Also, how did you get referred there? Through the usual choose and book process?

2 Replies

  • well The Endo Centre is at Treliske unfortunately with Cathy Dean and she is ever so lovely Nurse and she will help you... the Mr Byrne is fabulous Consultant and he is good with Endo as he knew about me before i went into my Lap sugery... there is a facebook page for Endo people around UK and also there is a local one in Cornwall near Truro if you want to have a look and it called "" - Endo Friendship Group, - Cornwall Endo' Support Group. hope that be able to help you as well

    For me if i had any problems and i am allow to email to Cathy Dean if i would like a chat about it and she make an appointment and surely not too long but she check you over and make sure you are coping ok and that i think... at the moment i have minor Endo but it does get to me and i cant be arsed anymore to talk to anybody.. but i thought i help you

    hope this is of help to you


  • Thank you so much that is a great help! I will be sure to check out that Facebook page too. X

You may also like...