Glad to be here

First of all I wanted to say thank you for all the good advice. Heat seems to work the best. Thank God for heat, yeah ladies ;-)

I hope everyone is feeling good today. I woke up this morning in a lot of pain and there was nothing I could do but pray. My husband has been the one that has been getting the kids ready for school, feeding them, and driving them to school. So... I felt so lost without him. This was weird for me because I usually do everything around the house. I feel so bad for my husband. He looked at me the other day and tells me "I feel like I am watching you die and the only thing I can do for you is try to make you comfortable and try to keep your pain away". I feel the same way.......

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I'm sat here reading this with my heated electric pad firmly fixed to my back so I totally agree with the heat thing. Please don't feel like you're dying hun. You will find something that works on the pain, it took me over 10 years to find a treatment that works but now I feel like I'm claiming my life back. I take 10mg of norethisterone a day, it's the only progesterone that hasn't made me constantly bleed. Why not ask your GP if you can try it. I take it for 6 months and then have a break so I have a period twice a year....much more manageable especially as it means I can plan for it and start taking my pain meds a couple of days before.

It might also be worth you asking to speak to someone professional. I'm just about to start my second course of cognative behaviour therapy. I've found it so helpful in getting my get up and go back. So sorry you're feeling so low, I've been there a lot of times. Sending you a massive virtual hug and lots of hope xxx

• I'm also sat with a heat pad. The only thing that relieves the pain slightly.

I was at the hospital fo an internal scan which also revealed cysts on my ovaries was told at my last scan in march that these would disappear but they got worse.

I tried norethisterone. They made the pain so bad. I've since moved house and my lovely new gp is finally listening to me and referring me to a new gynae. I hope they finally listen to me.

Hugs to all in pain xx

• Thank you ladies for the support. I also wanted to let everyone know that my husband has been keeping ALL wheat, dairy, sugar, soy red meat, processed goods, and STRESS and I have already been feeling a little better. I ate fried fries, milk, and cheese the other night and I was in hell that night!! :'( maybe there is truth to the endometriosis diet. It give me hope. So do all of you ladies. I am so happy to have found a good support group. Love and prayers from California

• Thank you ladies for the support. I also wanted to let everyone know that my husband has been keeping ALL wheat, dairy, sugar, soy red meat, processed goods, and STRESS and I have already been feeling a little better. I ate fried fries, milk, and cheese the other night and I was in hell that night!! :'( maybe there is truth to the endometriosis diet. It give me hope. So do all of you ladies. I am so happy to have found a good support group. Love and prayers from California

You may also like...