abdo pain

Hi Im a newbie to this site, I had a hysterectomy in 2005 it was key hole surgery to remove ovaries,tubes womb,uterus well basically a full hysterectomy I had suffered from endo a young age (15) I was 27 when I had my op, recently I have been suffering from pains in my right side been admitted to hospital on a couple of occasions with the doc suspecting appendicitis but to no avail I am still suffering from the same pains have been put on the sick guess what Im asking is could this be my endo back yet again ??

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • When the endo grows it spreads once its there its there for a long time unless its physically removed. Even though you had the hysterectomy if you body is still producing the hormones and part of the endo cells were left behind it could reform and continue the usual process. Meaning you could possibly still be suffering.

• thank you for taking the time to read my question and answer it, I am unsure which way to turn with this as my doctor has left the surgery and we have new lo' come doctors now who know nothing of my past medical history regarding my endo..

You may also like...