So I finally had my NHS appointment with endometriosis gynaecologist today. He has advised a second laparoscopy as I’m still suffering so much.
In my first op, my endo was only cauterised.
I found out today that was only because a normal gynaecologist operated on me and not an endometriosis gynaecologist. So this time, it will be cut out? Doesn’t seem right to me, what a waste of time!!!
Anyway, the NHS are are saying about a three months wait. I really don’t know whether to bite the bullet and go private, but I’m not sure now how to transfer the hospital referral to my private hospital?