I wanted to give a quick report on a fertility convo with my doctor tonight in case useful.
Me: I'm 33 no children, stable relationship. I have a 7cm cyst on my left ovary that will be operated on/drained soon. I have other more minor endo symptoms too.
- because I am 'young' and don't have kids yet, he will try to avoid taking out the ovary when he takes out the cyst
- I am ovulating every month so that's good
- I still have an OK number of eggs because I'm 33
- endo will grow back after operation
- IF I want to get pregnant, the advice is that I take a year off work and try to go for it ASAP. Fertility will get complicated soon.
- I should add that I think part of the year off advice was a response to the fact that I have a mega crazy job which involves lots of travel