10 months after my first laparoscopy and it's all back 😢

Just 10 months after my lap and I'm in so much pain again. Have booked a doctors appointment to see the doctor who referred me to the gynaecologist as I thought he would be best to see him. My stomach feels as bad as it used to along with my back and legs. I can't stand when I get a bad flare up normal painkillers do nothing and codeine just makes me tired and feel out of it so I really feel like I don't know what to do. I'm tired all of the time and bleeding for a week then have a few days where it stops and then I start bleeding again even though I have the coil and when I was signed off from the gynaecologist she told me I would no longer have periods! I honestly don't know what the doctor will suggest? I feel so fed up and in pain constantly any help or advice on what to do would be very much appreciated xx

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I understand exactly how you feel. I had the same thing after my first lap. It was awful because I went from feeling cured (I realise now that was silly of me) to feeling back to square one within nine months.

I had exactly the same experience with Mirena, I seemed to just bleed constantly for the 8 months I had it, with only occasional days without bleeding xxx

• I felt exactly the same after the lap I really thought that was going to be it! Have you been back to the doctors at all? Xxx

• Yes I've since had another lap and likely to need another op soon xxx

• I'm sorry to hear that! Did you have excision surgery or another method? Hang in there! Xxx

You may also like...