Endometriosis UK
34,069 members30,468 posts

endo and ESA

Hi. This is my first post so please excuse me if this has been asked before.

I am an endo sufferer and it has been so bad the last 3 months that I have been unable to work.

I have been referred to my employers OH to see if there is anything they can help with, but the kind of job I do I think the best thing for me is to leave.

I wondered if anyone with endo has ever claimed Employment Support Allowance (ESA), I have never been unemployed so I know very little about benefits etc however my employer seems to think I may be able to make a claim.

1 Reply

You need to complete the assessment form, citizens advice bureau can help. You need to say how it affects your day to day life ability to start and finish tasks. Think about how it is on a really bad day. you'd be better stayin employed and claiming rather than leaving. Hope this helps x


You may also like...