Tips for getting pregnant please!

Thanks in advance for any comments!

Me and my partner have been trying for a baby for about 1 year now. In October my period disappeared and I thought this is it finally! But sadly not. I haven't had a period since and now I'm getting worried. I know no period=no ovulation and no ovulation=no baby. I'm getting pretty scared because my endo was on my ovaries. I don't want to go to the doctor to be told some stupid advice about how it's all to do with my weight (which was what they put my endo pains down to to start with!!) I just want help. I'm starting to get pains in my right hand side which was the side the endo was worse on. I'm honestly terrified that I'm never going to get pregnant! Everyone around me seems to fall pregnant so easily and I'm left pretending it doesn't bother me.

Any advice would be greatly received!!

3 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hello, firstly I'm really sorry to hear about this. Aside from the daily or monthly pain and the bloating this was the most worrying endo symptom for me too.

I was sick of GPs trying to give me hormonal drugs or pain killers. I appreciate that's all they currently have to offer apart from repeat surgery but I was fed up. So I looked for a more natural treatment. I've been having bioresonance and acupuncture combined treatment for about two years and it's really helped with my pain. Anyway hubby and I started trying for a baby and months went by with no sign of pregnancy. I spoke to my biores guy and said can we please really target the getting pregnant side now more than the endo side and so he tweaked the treatment. I don't know if it was a coincidence but I got pregnant on that cycle! In now almost 20 weeks. Another lady who does biores treatment used to come to my town once a month but due to the huge success of her assisting couples trying to conceive up north she stopped coming! I don't know for sure that it works but it might at the least be able to help to get you ovulating again! There are no side effects as far as I'm aware! The only downside is that the treatment isn't cheap (I pay £46 a session) and it may take some time but I'm convinced it worked for me. Even my husband whose been quite sceptical about the treatment was amazed that we got pregnant straight after the guy tweaked the treatment!

I'm not sure where you are based but it might be worth looking into. Happy to pass on details of my guy it if helps!? I've heard great things about acupuncture on its own for fertility too!

Wishing you all the best of luck! I really hope it happens for you too!

Love xxx

• Sorry to hear your having problems getting pregnant. Have you tried taking your basal body temp? This may give you a clue as to wether your hormones are working properly. I've been taking herbal tablets to try to regulate mine. Endo can affect them too. I am also having acupuncture and was told to give up gluten as this can also affect endo and therefore hormone balance. Even eating sugar and other things can apparently effect it too xx

• ps. I know you don't want to see your GP but maybe you should go and get some fertility tests for you and your partner. After a year of trying I think that is what they do next so this may be the best way to get pregnant xx

You may also like...