Endometriosis UK

Help!!!!!!!!! Am going crazy

Hi everyone I do not know where to start. But I am desperately going mental and I need help. I was wondering if anyone knows an endo charitable organisation who can assit me. My story is I have had endo all my life but wasn't diagnosed on time because of the lack of awareness back in Nigeria. I came to this country 10 years ago and I collapsed one day was taken to A & E only to find out that I had severe endo adhesions and ovary so stacked together. I had a surgery and I was ok. But as you know this incurable disease started coming back and I had 4 surgeries in all. My consultant advised me at my last surgery that having a baby will reduce it. I decided to give it a go I had 2 miscarriages. After that I decided to go for IVF as my AMH was low. I had IVF last year. My application came back from the homeoffice and I was told to leave the country. How can I go to a country where no one knows about this deadly disease and health system is poor. Am miserable spent my savings on this disease. I just need an advise of anyone who knows a charity person who can assist me with letters to make an appeal. Am still suffering as it is come to think of going to a country where I can get treatment. This is driving me mad and insane. May the Lord help us all. Thank you.

2 Replies
oldestnewest

So sorry for your situation awful! Have you tried contacting endometriosis uk for some advice or the citizens advice they may be able to help.I wish you all the very best.

I can understand your distress, however, I get the impression that, like here, the endometriosis situation is changing. I found some links on Google that sound promising for charity, awareness and a specific endometriosis centre in Lagos:

m.facebook.com/endometriosi...

endomarch.org/team-nigerias...

endometriosiscentre-ng.com/... - the lead doctor was trained in the UK

You may also like...