Endometriosis UK

Recent lap op question

I had my lap on Thursday 3rd December I have endio and a section of tissue was burnt off. I also have endio on my bowel. The surgeon thought the op would be too big after 2 incisions, so the bowe, was left so to try and treat the bowel I am on a 6 month temporary menopause. I had my 1st injection vin my tummy on thursday got my next one in march and I have been putvon hrt, After thevoo j bled but now I have a clear wet discharge which has a little smell, is this anything anyone else has had. Thank you lovely ladies xxx janet

4 Replies
oldestnewest

Whilst on the injections I sometimes had clear discharge and sometimes I didn't but I definitely smelt different, not offensive just different, is this similar? If so you'll find you'll feel and smell differently down there x

Thank you so much for your reply I actually had 3 incisions not 2 I do feel exhausted and no energy. The discharge does sound like yours. Looking forward to recovering. Hope you feel better soon really appreciate your help and advice take care lovely xxx

Hi there my lovely just another wuick question if I may, did you notice you were passing water more frequently after the lap and injection. I am getting up in the earky hours of the morning which I didn't do before, my emotions are also up and down. Thanks for your help don't feel quite so aline with this on here xx

That's okay no problem at all! It feels good to take with people who understand I don't feel so crazy with all my symptoms. Yes I did, sometimes I'd wake up needing a wee so much my bladder hurt and I was so impatient and irritable I felt so bad for my boyfriend I was always snapping at him x

You may also like...