Cyst pain? Trying to cope whilst working full time as well

I'm waiting on a laparoscopy to diagnose endo, however I've only just been put on the waiting list. For the past 2 or 3 days I've had constant sharp pelvic pain, literally constant, and I've never felt the pain like this before, this is the worst it's been. I'm thinking could it be pain from a new cyst? I've never had a cyst before so I wouldn't know, but my god it is so painful. Also I am working full time in a very demanding retail job that requires me to work 6am-2pm 5 days a week with all the pain and symptoms I am experiencing, and at the moment I'm finding it incredibly hard to deal with work, especially as all of my colleagues are so ignorant towards my condition. I am very depressed at the moment trying to cope with this new condition. I am only 20 years old, so as you can imagine there are hundreds of negative thoughts going through my mind, especially about whether I will be able to have children. I don't know whether to just stop working so I can recuperate or keep going with the constant pain etc?

oldestnewest

You may also like...