Hi IVE had 3 operations altogether I suffer with endometriosis the pain is awful but I can just about deal with that, what I can't deal with is the low moods hating the way I look just can't being myself out of it, does anyone else suffer like this? I feel like it's taking over my life!? I'm on antidepressants for endo, but when I'm having bad bouts of pain I seem to just slump into this mood and was wondering if this is to do with endo? Or something else and I get bouts of anger for no reason I feel really out of control!!

3 Replies

• Hi - please see my post on endo and its symptoms to see if you relate to them.

• Hi, sorry your feeling like this, have you asked your doc for cancelling or is there a endo group in your area, sometimes we need to get it all out, talk, shout, or cry.

Good luck, xxx

• Hi there,

Im sorry you are dealing with this pain and i understand cause i battled endo for years and im finnally getting relief from endovanhttp://www.endovan.com/ . You can see this information online. I wish you the best of health.

You may also like...